Metal Storm logo
Helloween - To Enter The Studio In October

Power metal heavyweights Helloween confirm that they will begin the studio sessions for their next album at MiSueno Studios, located on the isle of Tenerife, and start working on the successor of Straight Out Of Hell in October. Joining the band to handle production duties will be long-term companion Charlie Bauerfeind.

The new album which is set for a release in May 2015 will be the first since Helloween have inked a new deal with old label home Nuclear Blast, where they released two albums, The Dark Ride (2000) and Rabbit Don't Come Easy (2003), both of which have been reissued with extended bonus material in 2013.

The band would also like to send out a big "Thank You" to all the Helloween maniacs worldwide with some live impressions of the title track of the successful Straight Out Of Hell album. Watch the clip here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 16.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 76 users
16.08.2014 - 15:07
Metal Invader
I cant wait and i hope that there will be no "Asshole" on new album! :p
16.08.2014 - 15:26
Orangutoad
Low-life douche
Written by Metal Invader on 16.08.2014 at 15:07

Hey I liked asshole, lol.

But yeah, can't wait to hear this.
16.08.2014 - 15:45
Metal Invader
Written by Orangutoad on 16.08.2014 at 15:26

Written by Metal Invader on 16.08.2014 at 15:07

Hey I liked asshole, lol.

But yeah, can't wait to hear this.

Haha,well they are Helloween so i forgive them songs like this
But still i hope they will write more serious and severe songs!
16.08.2014 - 18:20
DeathSlyzer
Written by Metal Invader on 16.08.2014 at 15:45

Haha,well they are Helloween so i forgive them songs like this
But still i hope they will write more serious and severe songs!

Lol, yeah. I agree with you, man. "Asshole" was an alright song, but they didn't need a song like that on the actual album. I think "Asshole" would fit as a bonus track. You could just swap "No Eternity" which is the actual bonus track with "Asshole".
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
16.08.2014 - 21:07
Metal Invader
Quote:
Lol, yeah. I agree with you, man. "Asshole" was an alright song, but they didn't need a song like that on the actual album. I think "Asshole" would fit as a bonus track. You could just swap "No Eternity" which is the actual bonus track with "Asshole".

Yes i agree with you and if only they kicked "Live Now!" it would be a better album imo!
Still i dont know why they put some lame songs on album and realy good one as bonus(especially on 7 Sinners album)

Hits total: 2154 | This month: 6