Metal Storm logo
Trioscapes - Release New Video

Progressive/jazz fusion trio Trioscapes have released their second album Digital Dream Sequence worldwide on Metal Blade Records. To celebrate the release, the band has premiered their video for the title track from "Digital Dream Sequence." The Chuck Johnson-directed performance video is streaming right now below. Check it out!

Bassist Dan Briggs (also in Between The Buried And Me) comments on the video: "We shot this video on the last day of our two week recording session at Legitimate Business in Greensboro, NC and I feel like it perfectly captures the raw intensity we were trying to capture. No bullshit, live in the studio."

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Trioscapes
Posted: 20.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 13 users
20.08.2014 - 18:21
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Soooo fucking awesome. I don't know if it's my fault mainly, but I've never seen a saxophone going through effect pedals before.
20.08.2014 - 18:59
Ilham
Giant robot
I'm not usually much of a fan of this kind of stuff, but I still find it interesting and like the simplicity of the video and cover art. I might just listen to this to take a break from the music I listen to every day.
20.08.2014 - 21:28
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I love this. Can't wait to hear the album.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
21.08.2014 - 16:46
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
They are the only fusion band I have in my computer. It's weird but I really love their debut. Excited about this.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 1555 | This month: 4