Metal Storm logo
HammerFall - New Video Released

You are probably aware that HammerFall's new album (r)Evolution is right around the corner. It will be released on August 27th in Sweden, August 29th in Europe, September 1st in the UK and September 2nd in the US via Nuclear Blast Records. Today the band is premiering the first video in support of the record and it is for the single "Hector's Hymn". Satisfy your curiosity and watch it right now! Did you enjoy that?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: HammerFall
Posted: 21.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 125 users
21.08.2014 - 21:08
Metal Invader

Well imo video is boring but song is not that bad!
21.08.2014 - 21:51
The Paul

One of the rings sounds almost like Warriors of Faith. Well not that impressed.???
21.08.2014 - 22:00
Stratowarrior

Great song and the solos were very cool!
----
power metal 'til death!!!!!!!!!
22.08.2014 - 00:34
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
I thought this song had some potential at first. I liked the riff and the lead up to the chorus, but it's a very average chorus, so generic! Then the song kind of flatlines for me. It's better than most other stuff i've heard from them recently, but it lacks any balls - which is where Hammerfall excelled back in the day!
22.08.2014 - 07:14
The Evergreen

Maybe my expectations were lowered by the anti hype, but I found that rather enjoyable. Not amazing, but good fun. I guess that's classic Hammerfall.
22.08.2014 - 16:47
taurren

I liked the song but the video kinda sucks
22.08.2014 - 21:10
Vombatus
Potorro
No matter how many breaks these guys get, they will come up with exactly the same album. All the time. I find the song quite fun though.

Hits total: 2045 | This month: 2