Internal Suffering - Choronzonic Force Domination review

Bandcamp music player
Reviewer:

10 users:
Band: Internal Suffering
Album: Choronzonic Force Domination
Style: Brutal death metal, Technical death metal
Release date: November 2004

01. Choronzonic Force Domination - I Am The Power 333 Of The Tenth Aethyr!
02. Orbiting Chaosphere - Primal Chaos Manifestation
03. Summon The Gods Of Chaos - Projected Into The Abyss
04. Legion - We, as One?Domnation
05. Baphomet Invocation - Ancient Gods Return
06. Across The Tenth Aethyr - Transcending Into The Outerworlds
07. Dragon's Rising - Macrocosmic Guardian Of The Threshold
08. Dispersion And Darkness 333 - In The Outermost Abyss It Dwells
09. Enter The Gate Of Death - ?Into The Darkly Shinning World

Internal Suffering, yes that's what I have right now, I suffer internally while listening when this quartet slaughters their poor instruments, I really pity them? the instruments of course.
Anyway, I know that South America is a poor continent and that many musicians play Metal just to revolt against their very poor governments, but why, WHY! Did someone have to record the stuff and then release it here?

The only reason why it stands Brutal Death-Gore Metal instead of just Gore or something as Genre is because Leandro actually can play at least 4 riffs on his guitar, that's 4 more than his equals in Gore bands.
Otherwise this is as shitty as any gore band, it's no melody (except those 4 riffs) and the singer can't, in anyway, sing, he vomits some disgusting sounds up his throat.
There's only one way to describe this "music" in a good way, repulsive!

From the moment the album starts vomit the title-track "Choronzonic Force Domination" until it ends with "Enter the Gate of Death", you'll feel like you've been in deep coma for 33:17 minutes, and that you had the worst kind of nightmare that you could ever imagine.
From the start to the end, the album sounds the same, the vocals don't change a bit, he keeps on throwing up. The 4 riffs are used over and over again, and the "rhythm section" we shouldn't even talk about. You can't even separate the songs, all of them feel like one big song that last for over 30 minutes.

I won't take anymore of your precious time, but if you could (yes, it's possible, some people say that they actually like this shit) find any of the things mentioned in the review tempting, then this is for you. But for you that want music, turn somewhere else.

Check Out: The cover, the only good thing about the album.

Written by Malcolm | 01.01.2005

Staff review by
Herzebeth
Rating:
No matter what anybody thinks, this album really fucking rocks, Choronzonic Force Domination sounds like a bunch of Lovecraftian monsters doing Brutal Death Metal in a catchy way. You all have to know that this CD was created for metalheads into brutal and extreme stuff, so if you're one of those weird "Strawberry red is my favorite color for a teddy bear" metal dudes, you just won't understand this piece and you'll bash it no doubt.

Read more ››
published 10.12.2005 | Comments (0)

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 20 users
21.08.2014 - 21:58
Rating: 6
Ilham
Giant robot
Now, this is a funny review.
21.08.2014 - 22:02
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
First time reading this review, I tthink. My God... clearly written by someone totally not at odds with brutal death metal. even though I generally don't like brutal death metal I think this album is great. These guys can really play their instruments and keep every song interesting even though it is brutal as hell.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.08.2014 - 22:04
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Ha! This should be added to the fridge of MS together with Opeth's and Enslaved's reviews.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
21.08.2014 - 22:40
Lit.
Account deleted
Good thing we have Herzebeth's review to straighten things out.
21.08.2014 - 22:52
Rulatore

His skills are impressive I must say
22.08.2014 - 02:40
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
How did this review even make it past the proofreading stage? Delectably deep growled vocals backed by groove-oriented technical riffs, with a gritty production that manages to capture the band's sound perfectly.

Just like ponderer's review of Enslaved, this is a good example of how to make yourself look like an idiot.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.08.2014 - 02:51
Rating: 6
Ilham
Giant robot
He was staff. No proof-reading I suppose.

Hits total: 2124 | This month: 10