Metal Storm logo
Korn - Launch New Video

You can now watch Korn's new music video for the track "Hater". The single is available digitally and was also included on The Paradigm Shift: World Tour Edition. As for the video, it was directed by David Yarovesky and you can enjoy it now. The video also features fan-submitted clips where they share stories of being victims of bullying, abuse, or hatred and how it affected them.

This week, the Americans also premiered a live video for "Hater" featuring footage of audiences from across the world. So, that's two videos for you.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Korn
Posted: 22.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 61 users
22.08.2014 - 13:16
DahliaRock
Wow! this is such a ripoff! Korn should sue Korn for stealing their video concept!

23.08.2014 - 06:51
Machiavelli
Account deleted
I probably don't qualify as a hater but this song is really bad on so many levels plus I find a subtle irony in the title.
23.08.2014 - 06:58
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
That's about as subtle as the fucking Kool-Aid guy bursting through a brick wall.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.09.2014 - 21:51
Kennoth
I feel like they've been riding the "bullied kids" train for a tad too long now. I didn't hate the song though, so that's something.
----
*insert something deep and profound*

Hits total: 1773 | This month: 5