Metal Storm logo
Anaal Nathrakh - New Album Update

Earlier this year, we learned that the British grindcore band Anaal Nathrakh were recording a new album. The new album is now finished, and will be called Desideratum. Check out the album cover below! Desideratum will be released on the 24th of October. Nearly there...

You can expect the streaming of a track from the album soon.

Album cover

Tracklist:

01. Acheronta Movebimus
02. Unleash
03. Monstrum In Animo
04. The One Thing Needful
05. A Firm Foundation Of Unyielding Despair
06. Desideratum
07. Idol
08. Sub Specie Aeterni (Of Maggots And Humanity)
09. The Joystream
10. Rage And Red
11. Ita Mori

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Anaal Nathrakh
Posted: 25.08.2014 by Fallen Ghost

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 115 users
25.08.2014 - 21:37
Lehctim
Cant wait
25.08.2014 - 22:08
Milan
For some reason quite a few people seemed to be disappointed with Vanitas. To this day I have no clue why but to each their own. I absolutely loved it and together with The Codex Necro and Hell Is Empty it's one of my favourites. Not to mention that it was a big step up from Passion. I can't wait until they release a new track. The album cover is okay, I guess. Then again, their album covers have never been all that special to begin with.
26.08.2014 - 20:49
Skyum
Written by Milan on 25.08.2014 at 22:08

For some reason quite a few people seemed to be disappointed with Vanitas. To this day I have no clue why but to each their own. I absolutely loved it and together with The Codex Necro and Hell Is Empty it's one of my favourites. Not to mention that it was a big step up from Passion. I can't wait until they release a new track. The album cover is okay, I guess. Then again, their album covers have never been all that special to begin with.

Vanitas is awesome and indeed a big step up from Passion. You're not alone in thinking that.

The cover for Desideratum looks terribly boring, but hopefully the music won't disappoint.

Hits total: 2539 | This month: 6