11. Wander In The Valley
12. Sow The Seeds Of Discord
13. Master Of Disguise
14. Schwerter Zu Pflugscharen
15. Hey, Hey, Hey Rock 'N' Roll Star

Guest review by
EsotericSpiritc
Rating:
Many metal bands are not afraid to get experimental, whether that is fusing two styles, progressing into another sub-genre, or even just trying another theme to stir up the pot a bit. The German thrashers Sodom certainly stirred up something in 1997.

It is safe to say that this Agent Orange sound of thrashy guitars with some punk rock riffs and blunt political statements is still present on 'Til Death Do Us Unite. Angelripper's voice is just as healthy and active, as are the notes, riffs, and beats of the guitars and other instruments. Though some may disagree, it is safe to say that in 1997 Sodom put out a respectable album. The head-banging tunes of "Frozen Screams", "Hanging Judge", "Now Way Out", and "That's What An Unknown Killer Diarized" are proof of this accomplishment.

Read more ››
published 11.03.2018 | Comments (0)

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 181 users
01.09.2014 - 04:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
What's the deal with the Paul Simon cover?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.09.2014 - 04:52
Rating: 6
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.09.2014 at 04:47

What's the deal with the Paul Simon cover?

I would have loved it if they covered Graceland instead. Would have been very funny.
01.09.2014 - 05:00
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Ilham on 01.09.2014 at 04:52
I would have loved it if they covered Graceland instead. Would have been very funny.

I don't get it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.09.2014 - 05:07
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.09.2014 at 05:00

I don't get it.

It's not a very complicated joke. It's just that Graceland would even be a weirder choice for a cover because it's... that cute little upbeat country/folkrock song, and Hazy Shade Of Winter is... not.
01.09.2014 - 05:09
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Ilham on 01.09.2014 at 05:07
It's not a very complicated joke.

I just assumed there was something about the song I didn't know and that you were hinting at some kind of irony that flew over my head so then I looked it up and I was like why would this be funny there isn't anything ironic about it and it's not like she made a pun wtf Ilham.
----
01.09.2014 - 05:18
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.09.2014 at 05:09

I just assumed there was something about the song I didn't know and that you were hinting at some kind of irony that flew over my head so then I looked it up and I was like why would this be funny there isn't anything ironic about it and it's not like she made a pun wtf Ilham.

Yeah no I wouldn't try that here, and not with you of all people, you're too immature. I must be one of the very few Simon & Garfunkel / Paul Simon fan around. They're all dead or playing in Sodom, apparently.
The cover sucks by the way.

Hits total: 8185 | This month: 25