Metal Storm logo
Subterranean Masquerade - Lyric Video For New Song

If the first song off of Subterranean Masquerade's upcoming second album was enough to whet your appetite, we have good news. The progressive metallers just premiered a lyric video for "Reliving The Feeling" this time around with clean vocals by new vocalist Kjetil Nordhus and growls by Paul Kuhr. More new material! Listen up below and tell us how The Great Bazaar is sounding to you so far.

Guitarist Tomer Pink also comments: "'Reliving The Feeling' is the second track from The Great Bazaar, a concept album telling the story of a man who is fed up of living the daily routine life and goes on a travel, both spiritual and physical. I wrote all the text for the album during travel in India, a place I go back to once every couple years for a marathon of writing music and text.

"'Reliving the Feeling' is probably the most prog rock - metal track on the album, it has definite roots in traditional 70's inspired prog rock with heavy 'modern' prog metal edge. A mixture of classic clean vocals by Kjetil Nordhus and the furious death metal growls by Paul Kuhr, all wrapped with rich instrumentation and arrangements.

"Story wise, The Great Bazaar is really the Bazaar of life, with many vendors to choose from and merchant that is so fascinating that is hard to say no to. 'Reliving The Feeling' is there at the crossroads where you can choose to pay the price, lose your identity and ideals to become one with the stream or keep on struggling for the things you believe in. It's kind of a song that ends with a question mark because I couldn't find the answer at all."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Subterranean Masquerade
Posted: 01.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 21 users
02.09.2014 - 05:33
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
Elite
Well they are going more prog, but the good thing is that there are some twist here and there...
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
02.09.2014 - 08:04
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I missed the sad piano over the mix on this one, I hope it'll be only on this track
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei

Hits total: 2106 | This month: 6