Metal Storm logo
Manowar - Announce New Album Plans, Postpone US Shows

Manowar have announced their return to the studio to begin working on their next studio album. In order to concentrate on the yet unnamed new studio album, the heavy metallers will postpone their U.S. tour dates in November due to scheduling conflicts. Tickets will remain valid and updates regarding new dates will be announced as soon as possible. Those who cannot attend the re-scheduled concerts will be able to get a full refund.

Manowar will headline Loud Park Festival in Tokyo on October 18th, 2014 and will then resume the Kings Of Metal MMXIV World Tour with first dates in Germany in January.

Meanwhile, Hell On Earth V is now available on iTunes in many countries; more will follow shortly. Shot from over 150 camera angles, including spectacular helicopter footage, this video with more than 2 hours running time includes the Viking Encore set from the 2007 Demons, Dragons and Warriors tour, full-length versions of "Sons Of Odin", "Glory, Majesty, Unity", "Gods Of War" and many others, with highlights from Turkey, Spain, Czech Republic, USA, Canada, Germany and other countries.

Kings Of Metal MMXIV World Tour:
October 18, 2014 - Loud Park Festival - Tokyo, Japan
January 14, 2015 - Grugahalle - Essen, Germany
January 16, 2015 - Zenith - Munich, Germany
January 17, 2015 - Jahrhunderthalle - Frankfurt, Germany

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Manowar
Posted: 06.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 136 users
06.09.2014 - 12:30
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Hee-yaw for new album.
06.09.2014 - 16:43
BlueMobius
Account deleted
That's twice they've postponed these U.S. dates now, as they were supposed to play Atlanta on Feb. 13, then it got moved to November. Must be bad sales on tickets for the tour.
06.09.2014 - 16:50
Joppe
Steelemeister
Looking forward to this *SarcasmFace*
I'm sure it will be another true metal masterpiece *SarcasmFace*
----
My vision is augmented
07.09.2014 - 01:32
Rapid Fire

Written by Joppe on 06.09.2014 at 16:50

Looking forward to this *SarcasmFace*
I'm sure it will be another true metal masterpiece *SarcasmFace*

Maybe they should consider to re-record more classic albums instead *More sarcasm*
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
07.09.2014 - 01:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I can't tell if these people are being sarcastic or not.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.09.2014 - 01:53
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Since Manowar are master of metal I take it that they're not.
I think they meant *Scarface* instead
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
07.09.2014 - 09:38
Metashadow8

Even if you aren't excited for the album, I'd still be pretty excited to see them live. Having seen them live three times now, they're really very good live. Much power, much sound clarity, and they had really great set lists.
07.09.2014 - 12:27
Rapid Fire

Written by Troy Killjoy on 07.09.2014 at 01:42

I can't tell if these people are being sarcastic or not.

Really...?
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
07.09.2014 - 23:10
Aralim4311

I am pretty sure they keep rescheduling because very few are willing to Shell out $75 to see them live. I know the presale here in STL only had 44 tickets sold.
08.09.2014 - 03:42
Lord_Regnier

Written by Guest on 06.09.2014 at 16:43

That's twice they've postponed these U.S. dates now, as they were supposed to play Atlanta on Feb. 13, then it got moved to November. Must be bad sales on tickets for the tour.

Manowar have never been big in America.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"

Hits total: 2749 | This month: 6