Metal Storm logo
Threshold - Release Lyric Video For Another New Song

British progressive metal sextet Threshold have just released the second song off For The Journey, their upcoming tenth studio album. You can watch the lyric video for the song "Turned To Dust" below. The first song off the new record, "Watchtower On The Moon", can still be enjoyed here. What are you waiting for? Listen to it!

For The Journey hits stores on September 19th in Europe, 22nd in the UK and 30th in the US. Find all the album details here.

For The Journey album cover

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Threshold
Posted: 07.09.2014 by Vykintas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 63 users
07.09.2014 - 13:22
The Paul

A little bit dissapointing.
07.09.2014 - 19:29
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Yes, not loving this one either. I think it is a bit repetitive. Liked the other song though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.09.2014 - 10:47
DeathSlyzer

I like this. Really enjoyed the choruses, and I found the melodies pretty engaging. This is definitely an album I'm very excited for!

I love Damian's vocals. I think I caan safely say that that's the biggest pro for me here. I've been listening so much to March of Progress, and I'm hoping that this album will be just as good. It's a lot shorter, and so I hope that won't be a con.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
08.09.2014 - 16:57
John Shock

Written by DeathSlyzer on 08.09.2014 at 10:47

I like this. Really enjoyed the choruses, and I found the melodies pretty engaging. This is definitely an album I'm very excited for!

I love Damian's vocals. I think I caan safely say that that's the biggest pro for me here. I've been listening so much to March of Progress, and I'm hoping that this album will be just as good. It's a lot shorter, and so I hope that won't be a con.

I totally agree...i think the song is very catchy...and i think that For The Journey will be a more simplified album! Straight and heavy!!!
08.09.2014 - 23:48
DeathSlyzer

Written by John Shock on 08.09.2014 at 16:57

Written by DeathSlyzer on 08.09.2014 at 10:47

I totally agree...i think the song is very catchy...and i think that For The Journey will be a more simplified album! Straight and heavy!!!

Definitely! And to me, that sounds like a great experience.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 2163 | This month: 5