4 want it

01. Past 21
02. The Foolish Man
03. Arctic Cell
04. Here Come The Tears

Staff review by
Doc G.
Rating:
Have you ever been entranced by those nature films with no dialogue - just rolling landscape, panoramic shots? Dumb question - of course you have, everyone watches public access television at 3A.M. Have you ever thought to yourself "this is nice and hypnotic, but they really oughtta choose a better soundtrack?" Well folks, Megaton Leviathan is the perfect soundtrack.

Read more ››
published 03.09.2014 | Comments (3)

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 52 users
18.09.2014 - 06:00
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Can't believe this album hasn't gotten more feedback on here other than me and Doc. This is some really great stuff, kinda makes me think of a combo of Bong and Ginnungagap, but a bit more doomy and with some excellent vocals added in. Sounds like the kind of stuff you'd listen to while watching the sun set in the Arctic, very appropriate album title.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
19.09.2014 - 03:41
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I've only heard this one track:

Aside from some mild psychedelic influence, this does nothing to appeal to my tastes. The vocals turn me off and the main riff isn't particularly interesting. The buildup to that doomy melodic lead about 5 minutes in takes way too long, and the chugging outro accompanied by the weird choir-like chanting just gave me a headache.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2281 | This month: 6