Metal Storm logo
Ne Obliviscaris - Streaming New Track

How about more new music from Ne Obliviscaris? The Aussies just premiered "Painters Of The Tempest (Part III): Reveries From The Stained Glass Womb", Part 3 of the 23-minute song "Painters Of The Tempest", the centrepiece of their new album Citadel. Previously, you got a chance to hear "Movement III: Curator" from Part II. Now you can have another taste of the progressive metallers' second album. Have a listen and share your thoughts below.

The band explains: "This is the final part of the song and it follows straight after 'Part 2, Movement 3: Curator' that was the first except from our new album released online earlier this month. We definitely feel that 'Painters Of The Tempest in its entirety is our most ambitious work to date and Part 3, featuring only acoustic guitar and violin and showcasing a completely different side to the band, is something we are particular proud of."

Tracklist:
01. Painters Of The Tempest (Part I): Wyrmholes
02. Painters Of The Tempest (Part II): Triptych Lux
  • Movement I: Creator
  • Movement II: Cynosure
  • Movement III: Curator
    03. Painters Of The Tempest (Part III): Reveries From The Stained Glass Womb
    04. Pyrrhic
    05. Devour Me, Colossus (Part I): Blackholes
    06. Devour Me, Colossus (Part II): Contortions

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Ne Obliviscaris
  • Posted: 23.09.2014 by Dima

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 12   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 176 users
    23.09.2014 - 20:53
    Electes

Yawn...So much pandering, so little substance.
    23.09.2014 - 22:09
    piddan
    Account deleted
    I really enjoyed Portal of I, but these two new songs they've released so far don't really stick with me..
    23.09.2014 - 22:29
    Gothmog_Motsham

I think I need to listen to this a couple more times before it's stuck with me. I think I'll skip it for now and wait for the whole thing to be released. Meanwhile I'll just listen to the new Sólstafir. May all of you be smothered in tits. They feel great indeed.
    23.09.2014 - 22:53
    LeKiwi
    High Fist Prog
    Boring.
    23.09.2014 - 23:01
    Carrion Misery

*Adds negative comment about a song that gives me feels I'm not used to.
    ----
    ? Carrion Misery
    www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
    Full album streaming
    23.09.2014 - 23:47
    Zap
    Quite good compared to the other track they released.
    24.09.2014 - 01:47
    Zap
    Fucking title is super pretentious though...
    24.09.2014 - 03:22
    BloodJuNkie
    Of Egypt
    I like it, so beautiful!!! <3 .... Apparently most of the fans here want them to release another 10 copies of Portal of I or something, let the band make the music they want!
    24.09.2014 - 11:23
    BloodTears
    ANA-thema
    I liked it. I think they are just trying to show a different side of the album and that's good.
    ----
    Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
    26.09.2014 - 22:54
    Erik M.

Written by Zap on 24.09.2014 at 01:47

Fucking title is super pretentious though...

You really dislike this band, don't you? Though I agree... incredibly pretentious indeed.

This track doesn't really do it for me. For some reason I can't say I like it.
    26.09.2014 - 23:05
    Zap
    Written by Erik M. on 26.09.2014 at 22:54

You really dislike this band, don't you? Though I agree... incredibly pretentious indeed.

This track doesn't really do it for me. For some reason I can't say I like it.

No, I just don't particularly like them. I do enjoy some of their songs and overall I think they have a lot of potential, but it just seems like they're trying too hard and trying to do too much.

The title of this song though, that just seems like it's going out of its way to personally piss me off. I did enjoy the song though, a lot more than the previous one they released.
    26.09.2014 - 23:19
    Erik M.

Written by Zap on 26.09.2014 at 23:05

but it just seems like they're trying too hard and trying to do too much.

Exactly what I think as well. But seriously, the names of those tracks are actually ridiculous and laughable. I mean, Devour Me, Colossus?

Hits total: 3034 | This month: 4