Metal Storm logo
Blut Aus Nord - Premiere New Track

Blut Aus Nord fans rejoice! You don't have to wait any longer to hear something from their new album Memoria Vetusta III - Saturnian Poetry. The band just debuted online the song "Paien," the first one you get to hear below. The black metallers' new album features the drummer Gionata "Thorns" Potenti. How is the new song sounding to you?

Pre-orders are available in several editions at this location. Memoria Vetusta III - Saturnian Poetry will be released by Debemur Morti Productions on October 10th.

Created by Kristian "Necrolord" Wåhlin

Tracklist:
01. Prelude
02. Paien
03. Tellus Mater
04. Forhist
05. Henosis
06. Metaphor Of The Moon
07. Clarissima Mundi Lumina

Blut Aus Nord return two years after its last full length album Cosmosophy, the conclusion of the trilogy "777" .

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord
Posted: 25.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 40   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 160 users
26.09.2014 - 22:52
Erik M.

Yeah, to be honest this track is good, but nowhere near amazing...
26.09.2014 - 22:57
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Erik M. on 26.09.2014 at 22:52

Yeah, to be honest this track is good, but nowhere near amazing...

Told you
26.09.2014 - 23:12
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Pretty much what I expected from this track. Which is one of my main issues with the MV series (it's so predictable/generic)
27.09.2014 - 01:37
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Alex F on 26.09.2014 at 23:12

Which is one of my main issues with the MV series (it's so predictable/generic)

I get why people say it is "generic" (oh no, not experimental stuff, must sucks), but predictable wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe any work by BaN.

Almost non of the song structures follow a conventional form (like intro/verse/chorus/-repeat 2 times and blablabla). You never know what kind of riff change come up next, rhythm change , or a more keyboard atmospheric parts... For the MVs you always have 5-8 minutes songs with countless riffs & shit that vary a lot between each track, I kinda doubt you can predict how each song is gonna end up sounding.

I mean there are a bunch of others melo-black and similar that is truly predictable and boring, BaN is miles ahead in that domain.
27.09.2014 - 02:28
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Vombatus on 27.09.2014 at 01:37

I get why people say it is "generic" (oh no, not experimental stuff, must sucks), but predictable wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe any work by BaN.

Almost non of the song structures follow a conventional form (like intro/verse/chorus/-repeat 2 times and blablabla). You never know what kind of riff change come up next, rhythm change , or a more keyboard atmospheric parts... For the MVs you always have 5-8 minutes songs with countless riffs & shit that vary a lot between each track, I kinda doubt you can predict how each song is gonna end up sounding.

I mean there are a bunch of others melo-black and similar that is truly predictable and boring, BaN is miles ahead in that domain.

Might not be predictable, but that doesn't absolve the music of sounding plain
27.09.2014 - 06:02
Kinzoku

Nothing new here. Good ol' BaN.
27.09.2014 - 06:30
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Can we have some more dead clowns instead?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
27.09.2014 - 12:52
tock

I think some jazzy experiments with saxophone would be better than flutes in BaN music.
27.09.2014 - 15:24
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Vombatus on 27.09.2014 at 01:37

Finally someone gets it. This might not be that over the top, but it's not fucking Borknagar or Woods Of Ypres, by a long shot.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
27.09.2014 - 15:25
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Boxcar Willy on 27.09.2014 at 06:30

Can we have some more dead clowns instead?

Better?

----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 4196 | This month: 12