Metal Storm logo
Sanctuary - 'Frozen' Video Released

Seattle metallers Sanctuary have released their first new video in many, many years. If you watch it, it gives you another opportunity to hear new material, this time the track "Frozen". The song is taken from their upcoming comeback album, The Year The Sun Died, and the video was filmed in Germany with director Dirk Behlau. Another song from the new record; what do you think about it?

German fans can view it here.

Guitarist Lenny Rutledge comments: "This video shoot was a blast. The location was an abandoned coal mine processing plant near Essen, Germany. You can see many bizarre birdcage size baskets hanging from the ceiling. There were thousands of them. We were told that they were some type of 'laundry management devices'. They appear as something much more creepy and ominous in my opinion. Almost as if they were some sort of medieval torture devices. The entire building seemed to have a very haunting vibe."

The Year The Sun Died will be released in North America on October 14th, October 6th in Europe and this Friday, October 3rd in Germany, Austria, Switzerland through Century Media Records. You can still check out the other songs released, "Exitium (Anthem Of The Living)" as well as "Arise And Purify."

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Sanctuary
Posted: 02.10.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 77 users
02.10.2014 - 22:06
DaMaGeR
CFH
Totally awesome. But, this is not classic Sanctuary. It seems Nevermore without progressive sound. I like it a lot anyway
03.10.2014 - 01:17
MetalDoomMaster

Warrel Dane is getting exponentially uglier
03.10.2014 - 01:20
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Thank goodness it wasn't a "Frozen" movie cover like I originally thought.
03.10.2014 - 06:46
Mattybu

Written by Introspekrieg on 03.10.2014 at 01:20

Thank goodness it wasn't a "Frozen" movie cover like I originally thought.

Honestly, not even joking that would have been awesome. Would love to hear a metal band go off on Let It Go. a lot of that songs lyrics are metal as fuck too.

Hits total: 2497 | This month: 4