Metal Storm logo
Pythia - Band Update, New Album Details Unveiled

Pythia have announced their new album. After some problems within the symphonic metal band, now solved, they revealed that their new album is called Shadows Of A Broken Past and has a release date set for the 8th of December 2014. The album cover, tracklist and first promo for the song "The Key" are all available for your viewing pleasure below.

The band released this statement: "Hello Pythians, some of you may be aware that there has been some problems and unrest within the Pythia camp over recent months however we have worked to sort out these problems and are now in a position to be able to move forward and give you what you have been waiting for. The new Pythia album!

"So it gives us great pleasure to announce that the new Pythia album Shadows Of A Broken Past will be released worldwide on 8th December 2014 and is available to pre-order right now!

"The album features artwork from renowned South American artist Claudio Bergamin and was once again mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (who also worked with us on the first 2 albums). It features 10 tracks that see us really spreading our wings and writing some of the fastest, longest, most complex and progressive material we have ever done, yet also features some of our shortest, most melodic and catchy songs too. We couldn't be more proud of the album and cannot wait for you all to hear it. To give you a little taster of the album check out the song 'The Key'."

Tracklist:
01. The King's Ruin
02. Sword Of Destiny
03. Moon On the Mountain
04. War Games
05. The Highwayman
06. Bring Me Home
07. Yellow Rose
08. Your Eternity
09. The Key
10. Broken Paradise

You can pre-order the album now at this location and you will also receive a free download of Pythia's new 4-track covers EP.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pythia
Posted: 04.10.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 20 users
04.10.2014 - 21:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just question is The Highwayman their own song or Willie Nelson and his project cover?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.10.2014 - 22:36
Susan
Smeghead
elite
So ridiculously excited
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose