Metal Storm logo
Revocation - New Song Streaming Online

Boston metallers Revocation have been very active in terms of new releases in the last few years. After releasing a new album last year, they are now gearing up to unleash Deathless. If you are curious about it, you can now hear another new song. As a final preview before the album's release, Revocation has premiered the song "Labyrinth Of Eyes". Enjoy it below!

Their forthcoming album Deathless is the debut for their new label Metal Blade Records. The album artwork was hand painted by internationally recognized tattoo artist Tom Strom. Deathless hits stores on October 14th in North America and one day earlier in Europe.

Tracklist:
01. A Debt Owed To The Grave
02. Deathless (available here)
03. Labyrinth Of Eyes
04. Madness Opus
05. Scorched Earth Policy
06. The Blackest Reaches
07. The Fix
08. United In Helotry
09. Apex
10. Witch Trials

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Revocation
Posted: 09.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 34 users
09.10.2014 - 19:32
Agathomax

Their label also share another song: Madness Opus
09.10.2014 - 20:37
JayMo4

I don't know what has made these guys so productive lately, but I'm digging it.
09.10.2014 - 22:24
Machiavelli
Account deleted
I like a lot of Revocation's studio recordings but live (even with that awesome guitar work) just haven't sounded as good as I expect. Tough to find but if they could get a good vocalist...
09.10.2014 - 23:02
MetalDoomMaster

Written by Guest on 09.10.2014 at 22:24

I like a lot of Revocation's studio recordings but live (even with that awesome guitar work) just haven't sounded as good as I expect. Tough to find but if they could get a good vocalist...

His vocals have improved a lot every recording if you ask me
Edit: or were you talking about his vocals live?
10.10.2014 - 21:15
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by MetalDoomMaster on 09.10.2014 at 23:02

Written by Guest on 09.10.2014 at 22:24

His vocals have improved a lot every recording if you ask me
Edit: or were you talking about his vocals live?

Yes. I actually think the studio recordings are not bad but he just does not have the pipes live.

Hits total: 2078 | This month: 5