Metal Storm logo
While Heaven Wept - Release Lyric Video For New Song

Virginia metallers While Heaven Wept have recently released the official lyric video for the track "Souls In Permafrost," which is taken from their upcoming new record Suspended At Aphelion. While previously you had the chance to listen to "Icarus And I" here, now you can hear more from the new material. Check out the clip here below.

Tell us if you like the song. Does it make you want to listen to the new album?

Commented guitarist, keyboardist and vocalist Tom Philips: "Part 7 of Suspended At Aphelion is one of my favorite parts and epitomizes the madness of the album - this is what I've meant about music moving in every direction and intense counterpoint - with the angular guitar lines, Jim's serpentine bassline, the gothic choir chants all juxtaposed beneath Rain's lead vocal, this 'rough edit' of 'Permafrost' is about as complex as it gets without being overtly technical/self-aggrandizing...plus it provides a 'sneak peak' into what is to come with Part 8 as well!"

Tracklist:
01. Introspectus
02. Icarus And I
03. Ardor
04. Heartburst
05. Indifference Turned Paralysis
06. The Memory Of Bleeding
07. Souls In Permafrost
08. Searching The Stars
09. Reminiscence Of Strangers
10. Lifelines Lost
11. Retrospectus

Suspended At Aphelion features a single track divided into 11 parts. It will be released by Nuclear Blast on October 24th (Europe) and October 27th (USA). Take note!

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: While Heaven Wept
Posted: 12.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 55 users
12.10.2014 - 16:24
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
S'all right. Nothing to get excited about.
12.10.2014 - 19:23
CyberSymphony
Ollie
The previous song they released 'Icarus And I' was better IMO. Still OK though.

Hits total: 2248 | This month: 8