Metal Storm logo
Bloodbath - Debut New Song 'Famine Of God's Word'

After unveiling their new vocalist and revealing the first new track with Nick Holmes on vocals, the opinions seemed divided about the Swedish death metallers choice for their new frontman. Well, today you get to stream another new song from Bloodbath's impending new horror-filled album Grand Morbid Funeral. You can enjoy or hate the new song through the lyric video available on the YouTube clip below. Tell us your impressions.

Pre-order Grand Morbid Funeral over here if you wish. Don't forget that the album will hit stores on November 17th in the US and Canada and November 21st in Germany through Peaceville Records.

Tracklist:
01. Let The Stillborn Come To Me
02. Total Death Exhumed
03. Anne
04. Church Of Vastitas
05. Famine Of God's Word
06. Mental Abortion
07. Beyond Cremation
08. His Infernal Necropsy
09. Unite In Pain
10. My Torturer
11. Grand Morbid Funeral

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bloodbath
Posted: 13.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 35   Visited by: 245 users
18.10.2014 - 06:11
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.10.2014 at 23:57

BS since both were just passers by and didn't write any music.
They were just names hired to sell the band.

Not sure about Mikael (I know he wrote lyrics at least) but Swano surely did.
19.10.2014 - 02:00
Sr Tumnus

Nice to me!
like the new style in vocals...
not for fan-base... but good for me!
----
Damn is good!
19.10.2014 - 02:06
mz

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.10.2014 at 23:57

They were just names hired to sell the band.

But they both were also fucking great as BB's vocalist. Probably two of the best choices the band could ever have, sound-wise.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
19.10.2014 - 02:21
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by mz on 19.10.2014 at 02:06

But they both were also fucking great as BB's vocalist. Probably two of the best choices the band could ever have, sound-wise.

Swano was only ever the backing vocalist IIRC. Peter Tagtgren was the other main vocalist (and an enormously overrated vocalist in general at that).
19.10.2014 - 02:28
mz

Written by Guest on 19.10.2014 at 02:21

Written by mz on 19.10.2014 at 02:06

Swano was only ever the backing vocalist IIRC. Peter Tagtgren was the other main vocalist (and an enormously overrated vocalist in general at that).

My bad. I thought he is talking about Mike and Tagtgren , and I adore Tagtgren role as BB's vocalist =p
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.

Hits total: 4630 | This month: 7