Metal Storm logo
Dark Fortress - Debut New Video

Black metallers Dark Fortress present their newest clip for the song "Chrysalis" off their new album Venereal Dawn. The first promo video for the album was created by their cover artist Daniël van Nes (who created the artwork for Venereal Dawn) in collaboration with Sanja Maier-Hasagic, Morean and acclaimed American modern dancer and choreographer Jack Gallagher. Get a glimpse into the post-apocalyptic scenario below. Do you like the video?

The band explains: "Both Daniël and Jack got deeply into the song and its story and managed to hit exactly the right vibe for what we wanted. Our music and lyrics are visually very evocative, so we felt the song calls for an approach that almost feels more like a short movie than a regular metal music video. We are very pleased with the final result, and think the images superbly manage to capture the desolation of the protagonist, whose infection by living light (and subsequent initiation of a process that leads to him changing species) becomes apparent in this chapter of our album. Enjoy!"

German fans can watch it here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Fortress
Posted: 14.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 62 users
14.10.2014 - 13:21
Michaelis

This naked guy, look just... silly. I expected something different.
14.10.2014 - 20:17
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Well that was fucking weird... don't need to see that again.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
14.10.2014 - 22:28
Gothmog_Motsham

That video makes me really uncomfortable...But it kind of makes sense when you read the lyrics for the song.
15.10.2014 - 05:52
Olber

Great song, amazing album... but the video, I don't get it.
17.10.2014 - 01:23
sordid

Great music.this album seems to held awesome tunes. the video?by the track title...it makes all the sense,guys!

Hits total: 2097 | This month: 6