Metal Storm logo
Demoncy

08.02.2007 - 18:17
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Demoncy is one of the most most long-standing USBM bands (formed in 1988 in Georgia).
Demoncy have managed to capture a nightmarish world of sonic
evil with distanced tremolo-picked speed fests, coupled with slow
sections full of sludgey and doomy riffs.
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
08.02.2007 - 19:18
APOHAKC
The Bard
I listened this band once, at my girlfriends friend he use to like them and it was real awesome, I will try to find this band, I like their sound, one of the rare real old black metal bands...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
09.02.2007 - 18:07
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
These guys sound like a pretty interesting band. Do you have any mp3s or something so that I can hear their stuff?
10.02.2007 - 07:38
Zombie, M.D.
I like older Demoncy, they sounded like a black metal version of Incantation. They seriously blow nowadays though, really boring derivative shit.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
10.02.2007 - 12:16
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I've only heard 'Joined in Darkness'. Was OK. Nothing great.

[/useless post]
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
24.02.2008 - 15:20
apostate
Account deleted
actually, the aforementioned album is one of the very few that could be bestowed in all honestry with the term "necro" imo.. truly claustrophobic atmospheres akin to Beherit's first two spells...
06.03.2011 - 06:15
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Demoncy sort of reminds me of A Blaze in the Northern Sky in that it sounds like death metal riffs played in a black metal style. Great band, terribly underapreciated in the early development of black metal.
06.03.2011 - 15:07
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Listened to the first track on Youtube. Quite good actually, great guitar tone, and nice doomy breakdown(s). Might have to grab the whole album:

I agree very much with the Incantation comparison too, very cavernous sound.