Metal Storm logo
Job For A Cowboy - Streaming New Single, New Album Details

Job For A Cowboy's new album has been announced. The death metallers have wrapped up music and art on their fourth full-length album, Sun Eater. Along with producer Jason Suecof, vocalist Jonny Davy, guitarists Al Glassman and Tony Sannicandro, bassist Nick Schendzielos, and session drummer Danny Walker have crafted a "cerebral and accomplished piece of technical death metal." You can now listen to the first track already called "Sun Of Nihility" right here! The album cover art and more album details are also available.

Sun Eater will be available via Metal Blade Records on November 11th in North America and November 7th/10th in Europe/UK. Pre-order the album now at this location.

Artwork by Tony Koehl

Tracklist:
01. Eating The Visions Of God
02. Sun Of Nihility
03. The Stone Cross
04. The Synthetic Sea
05. A Global Shift
06. The Celestial Antidote
07. Encircled By Mirrors
08. Buried Monuments
09. Worming Nightfall

Following the departure of long time drummer Jon Rice, Job For A Cowboy, cognizant of the size of shoes that needed to be filled, in addition to the depth and versatility demanded by the new material, enlisted the services of Danny Walker (Intronaut, Murder Construct, Exhumed, etc).

Regarding composition, guitarist Tony Sannicandro recalled: "This album came together very smoothly. We had the concept before hand and I took it upon myself to try and portray that concept through the music. I took a much more melodic approach than Demonocracy: focusing on the structuring and the layering that would complement the story to my ears."

Bassist Nick Schendzielos added: "Al riffs long and hard for greater the good of everyone involved. He really used a lot of foresight in his revisions during the writing process, creating ample room for me to mood-out the tracks with bass that you can actually hear. In the end I think we really brought the character out in each and every song."

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Job For A Cowboy
Posted: 24.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 19 users
03.11.2014 - 22:07
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
I didn't expect this from JfaC...pretty good

Hits total: 1991 | This month: 4