Metal Storm logo
Wanna discover rare bands? -> Gallaecian Metal Compilaton

08.02.2007 - 21:24
Yova

Galician metal enjoys a good health and has variety into its rows: this affirmation will not be easy to refute after listening to the Gallaecian Metal Compilation. This double CD contains 26 songs of some other bands, many of them of short life, though accompanied of some of the most classic of the Galician scene: Trashnos or Unreal Overflows. It is an initiative that arises from the Heavy community around the
www.basanderemetal.com web forum, but with the inestimable impulse of the guitarist of the corunnars Talesien, Carlos Sotelo.Crossover, black, death, progressive, doom, classic, hard rock, gothic ... these are some of the variants of the metal gathered in this double CD where, in addition, you can know closely the protagonists of the hardest scene of the Galician music thanks to the biographies and the photos of the bands. Gallaecian Metal Compilation has been promoted and produced by the proper groups, and Falcatruada imaxe e música, the editor of the work, wants to support the initiative and collaborate in its promotion.

Buy it online for 10?
----
...if there was a single day I could live...
...a single breath I could take...
...I'll trade all the others away...
21.03.2007 - 23:58
iaberis
Advice Troll
Are there any samples of this?
----
Bitch! Please
22.03.2007 - 10:55
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Samples would be nice, yes
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
05.04.2007 - 06:45
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
I really wanted to order this but my mommy wouldnt let me use her credit card. Damn.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
24.05.2007 - 18:27
Yova
----
...if there was a single day I could live...
...a single breath I could take...
...I'll trade all the others away...