Metal Storm logo
Queensrÿche - Launch New Album Pre-Order Campaign, Seeking Investors

The Americans Queensrÿche are offering fans various unique experiences in conjunction with a pre-order campaign including an opportunity for accredited investors to purchase a stake in Queensrÿche Corporation. The quintet recently began writing music for their new album which will be released via Century Media in spring 2015. The band is looking for investors. In conjunction with the PledgeMusic campaign, this is an opportunity to own a piece of the band - actually it's a piece of the company that is wrapped around the band.

Queensrÿche have partnered with PledgeMusic.com for a new album pre-order campaign entitled Building The Empire. Eddie Jackson, Todd LaTorre, Parker Lundgren, Scott Rockenfield and Michael Wilton will offer fans various unique experiences to bring them closer to the band than ever before. The band is offering everything from limited edition vinyl and merchandise to the actual instruments played on the upcoming album and a chance to hang with the band in their hometown of Seattle. The album pre-order as well as all of these other items and experiences can be found at this location.

"For the first time in the history of Queensrÿche, we are doing something we have never done before," states bassist Eddie Jackson. In conjunction with the PledgeMusic.com pre-order, Queensrÿche has created an opportunity for accredited investors to purchase a stake in Queensrÿche Holdings, LLC. This stake will allow select investors that meet certain financial requirements to share in all of the profits the band makes moving forward. This opportunity is being offered on a limited basis; interested parties should go www.queensrycheofficial.com/investment for more information and to begin the investor accreditation process.

This upcoming release marks the band's second album with Century Media as well as the second album with new vocalist Todd La Torre.

Source: queensrycheofficial.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche
Posted: 05.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 43 users
06.11.2014 - 03:41
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Anyone that "invests" in this deserves to have their heads caved in and they money taken from them.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.11.2014 - 05:31
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
This looks cool! I definitely wouldn't be able to "invest" in the company, but I'll still buy the CD (preferably the signed one).
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
06.11.2014 - 07:29
Kuroboshi

"For the first time in the history of Queensrÿche, we are doing something we have never done before".

This is the most stupid thing I've heard in a very long time.
06.11.2014 - 09:36
Daniell
_爱情_
Written by LeChron James on 06.11.2014 at 03:41

Anyone that "invests" in this deserves to have their heads caved in and they money taken from them.

Why so arrogant? What business is it of yours how poeple spend their money, especially if they spend it on bands they like?
06.11.2014 - 11:42
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I'm thinking that settlement with Geoff Tate must have been very expensive.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 1668 | This month: 5