Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - Release Live Video

As they are currently on tour in North America, the metallers Arch Enemy have launched a new live video for "As The Pages Burn" from their new album. The video features professionally filmed footage shot at the Masters Of Rock festival on July 12th, 2014 in Vizovice, Czech Republic and can be seen below. What do you think of this performance of the band with new singer Alissa White-Gluz?

War Eternal was released back in June on Century Media Records.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 06.11.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 109 users
07.11.2014 - 05:02
moe5512

I don't get why they had to get a female singer.. It can't be because of the quality. In the chorus she sounds like a teenage boy protesting against his parents for not understanding his super serious life choices
07.11.2014 - 10:05
hidden_ninja

Thanks Arch Enemy for releasing a live video, now i KNOW for absolute sure that this singer was a BAD bad choice.

Her voice is not low enough, it sounds just like an angry teenage boy.
07.11.2014 - 11:04
Absak

Written by waleed432 on 07.11.2014 at 08:57

When I first heard 'Now We Die' I thought something like... this might be a good album, but except a few good riffs and solos there's nothing to enjoy. Right now I'm disappointed, I think this is their worst album in decade.

Uuuh is this comment supposed to be under a Machine Head thread?

Written by hidden_ninja on 07.11.2014 at 10:05

Thanks Arch Enemy for releasing a live video, now i KNOW for absolute sure that this singer was a BAD bad choice.

Her voice is not low enough, it sounds just like an angry teenage boy.

I really like the new album but she sounds so much worse live than in the studio.
07.11.2014 - 11:08
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Honestly, I don't like her very much. Oh well, but the album had its good moments. I'm sure I'll get used to it at some point (or not!).
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
07.11.2014 - 13:00
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by BloodTears on 07.11.2014 at 11:08

Honestly, I don't like her very much. Oh well, but the album had its good moments. I'm sure I'll get used to it at some point (or not!).

I don't like her and I don't like the band either at all anymore, they were cool back in the day but now they're just trying so hard to be like they used to be but they aren't even one step close, it seems to me that they totally lost the track of their musicianship.
----
The Fangirl.
07.11.2014 - 19:06
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by angel. on 07.11.2014 at 13:00

I don't like her and I don't like the band either at all anymore, they were cool back in the day but now they're just trying so hard to be like they used to be but they aren't even one step close, it seems to me that they totally lost the track of their musicianship.

I think their last album was better than Khaos Legions with Angela. So, maybe Alissa will bring something new to the band. It's hard for AE to innovate much at this point though. Only time will tell, but I'm not as excited to see them live or anything now. It was a big change and with Chris leaving as well.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
07.11.2014 - 20:23
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by BloodTears on 07.11.2014 at 19:06

It's hard for AE to innovate much at this point though. Only time will tell, but I'm not as excited to see them live or anything now. It was a big change and with Chris leaving as well.

I don't like Alissa but if you ask me it's not just matter of who is their vocalist, like I said they lost their impressive musicianship seemingly. But that's how they're sounding to me anyway
----
The Fangirl.

Hits total: 2278 | This month: 9