Metal Storm logo
AC/DC - Debut New Video

Today is the world premiere of the new music video for AC/DC's new song "Play Ball". The video was directed by long time AC/DC collaborator David Mallet in London. The song is taken from the new album Rock Or Bust, which will be released on December 2nd, 2014 worldwide. You have to wait almost one month and then you will be able to enjoy all the brand new 11 songs, that were recorded in Spring 2014 at Warehouse Studio in Vancouver. For now, you can enjoy the video below.

AC/DC should tour around the world next year, so stay tuned for more news. Unfortunately, as was previously announced, Malcolm Young will not tour with the band. Stevie Young, nephew of founding members Angus and Malcolm Young, will accompany the band on tour. Because of charges against drummer Phil Rudd for threatening to kill and possession of methamphetamine and cannabis, AC/DC will probably tour without him as well. However, that is yet to be seen.

Tracklist:
01. Rock Or Bust
02. Play Ball
03. Rock The Blues Away
04. Miss Adventure
05. Dogs Of War
06. Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder
07. Hard Times
08. Baptism By Fire
09. Rock The House
10. Sweet Candy
11. Emission Control

[Also thanks to Bad English for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: AC/DC
Posted: 12.11.2014 by MrClansman1

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 85 users
12.11.2014 - 12:35
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I didn't like the song. AC/DC just strayed way too far from their original sound and I am sure they will alienate their fans with this recording if the rest of the songs are like this.
----
Christless
12.11.2014 - 14:48
Sangre Sani
I love the video.
90s or/and 80s like.
12.11.2014 - 20:47
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Yup, it's AC/DC.
13.11.2014 - 22:43
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Video is pretty bad green screen BS for a $$$ rock band.

Hits total: 2039 | This month: 5