Metal Storm logo
Mat Sinner - Launches New Project With Russell Allen

Frontiers Music will release Level 10's debut album, Chapter One, in Europe on January 23rd and in North America on January 27th. The album will feature 12 songs. Level 10 is a collaboration between American powerhouse singer Russell Allen (Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob, Allen/Lande) and German vocalist/bassist Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner). A trailer for the record is available below. Are you interested?

Sinner quickly put together a killer lineup for the album, including his Primal Fear cohorts Randy Black (on drums) and Alex Beyrodt (on guitar) and called Roland Grapow (ex-Helloween) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (Eden's Curse, Voodoo Circle) to complete the lineup on lead guitar and keyboards respectively. On the songwriting side - besides the band members - the album also sees contributions from Magnus Karlsson, Carsten Schulz, Sander Gommans and Amanda Somerville.

Tracklist:
01. Cry No More
02. Soul Of A Warrior
03. When The Nighttime Comes
04. One Way Street
05. Blasphemy
06. Last Man On Earth
07. In For The Kill
08. Voice Of The Wilderness
09. All Hope Is Gone
10. Demonized
11. The Soul Is Eternal
12. Forevermore

Line-up:

• Russell Allen - Lead & Backing Vocals
  • Mat Sinner - Bass & Backing Vocals
  • Roland Grapow - Guitar
  • Alex Beyrodt - Guitar
  • Randy Black - Drums & Percussion
  • Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards

"The target was to write and record a traditional and powerful heavy rock album with some of the best players in this genre" says Sinner. "The result is just amazing. Russell's voice is in a fantastic shape, kick ass songs and I'm really proud of the album!"

Russell Allen concludes: "When Mat and I met many moons ago we became fast friends. He's a great talent and a great guy. We had talked about working together in some way and it took shape in the form of level 10. I'm very excited for the world to finally hear this great record!"

Source: frontiers.it
    Band profile: Primal Fear
  • Posted: 13.11.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 39 users
    13.11.2014 - 19:30
    Mehdi Taba
    Mehdi Taba
    Oh sounds cool...
    14.11.2014 - 01:04
    DeathSlyzer

This wasn't all that bad. I do believe Russell will take this album up a rating or two.
    ----
    I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
    What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
    14.11.2014 - 01:57
    LeKiwi
    High Fist Prog
    Sounds pretty stale to me...

Hits total: 2380 | This month: 4