Metal Storm logo
Serious Black - New Supergroup Releasing Debut In January

Have you ever heard of Serious Black? They are a new melodic metal supergroup that features some long-standing veterans in the scene, such as guitarist Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween) and drummer Thomen Stauch (Savage Circus, ex-Blind Guardian). Bassist Mario Lochert (Emergency Gate), keyboardist Jan Vacik (ex-Dreamscape) and guitarist Dominik Sebastian (Edenbridge) together with their sixth member, singer Urban Breed (ex-Tad Morose), have created a debut album, As Daylight Breaks, that will be released on January 16th via AFM Records. Take a look at the album cover below.

Created by Dani Hofer

The band will perform at some festivals and will open for HammerFall on their European tour in January/February, if you want to check them out live.

For now, there is still not a lot of music available, but will you be checking out their debut album?

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 17.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 69 users
17.11.2014 - 13:31
Ilham
Giant robot
Serious Ugly. That cover...
17.11.2014 - 13:51
MelancholiaC

Sirius Black? We're all just Harry Potter fan boys aren't we...

Too bad you got Avada-Kedavra'd by Bellatrix Lestrange - you would've made a great (albeit slightly rash and immature) godfather.

Well, I would be excited for your reincarnation if it wasn't in the form of a cheesy power metal band.
17.11.2014 - 14:12
MikeVonDoom

Serious and massive face palm!
17.11.2014 - 16:56
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
April fools is about 4 months ahead guys...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
17.11.2014 - 17:08
Vombatus
Potorro
Didn't know Urban Breed was still around... Love his voice so maybe this won't be the typical poop power metal band. Looks like it anyway
17.11.2014 - 22:42
hadriel

I seriously don't understand how bands even come up with such awful names to begin with....let alone push forward with them.
17.11.2014 - 23:50
quirin

Impressive line-up. The guitar work of Grapow backed by the voice of Urban Breed, I wouldnt miss that out.
18.11.2014 - 06:15
mikeprado30

Written by hadriel on 17.11.2014 at 22:42

I seriously don't understand how bands even come up with such awful names to begin with....let alone push forward with them.

I don't think Thomen Stauch as a "awful" name, bro
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 1780 | This month: 7