Metal Storm logo
Metalheads In The Prison

18.11.2014 - 16:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I was thinking, is there any way to have a statistics, how many prisoners what do time actually are metalheads and how much metalgeads are involved in the crime (remember pissing in the street, beer drinking, pot smoking , illegal music download are not a crime, old bill might say it is, its braking the law,)
Remember fact that 60's 70's 80's and even early 90's such music was more less pop status, was played in MTV, and there was much more people into it
Isnt it that people who do time for crimes if we look at % are not metalheads, likes pop or don't listen music at all. Same goes for gangs, tattoos don't means you're metalhead, oi music is not metal, and biker gangs nowadays became non metal, even old days there was part of music even Sonny Barger had good taste, nowadays its just have a patch, get drug money and be in the pie, how many long haired old school bikers do we have nowadays?

So somehow I think people who do time 1 of 10 might be metalhead, rest likes other music (and BM burning days and such antics are over), but still , reading news, local news, crime news, and so on I hardly see metalhead do crime. Maybe in US is different?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.11.2014 - 17:29
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
This post from the guy who keeps reporting "unneeded" threads...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
18.11.2014 - 22:15
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by BitterCOld on 18.11.2014 at 17:29

This post from the guy who keeps reporting "unneeded" threads...

qft
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2014 - 03:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by deadone on 19.11.2014 at 00:40

I think metalheads would be popular in prison. Inmates would see headbanging as good training for blow jobs. And that long hair would make the metallers look like girls from back on. They can always shave their hairy backs.

And who the fuck are Ozman and Xnoybis and what did they do with the MS staff we all love and have prison style fantasies about?

How is whit hair n the jail in some countries its 100% shaving... US movies we see man whit long one, but prison docs says there are inmates whit long hair, how is in ausie?
Not all metalheads has long hair , its sterio type Marcel and Xnobys has short so ...
about last part in the pub
----

apos;'
[image]
19.11.2014 - 06:23
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Bad English on 18.11.2014 at 16:19

I was thinking, is there any way to have a statistics, how many prisoners what do time actually are metalheads

Dude, I really doubt we have people interested in doing this kind of survey and drop public statistics, and I don't see the purpose of this either, apart from the intention sating our own curiosity.

Maybe Sam Dunn will do a documentary about it someday, or something.
----
Christless
19.11.2014 - 09:09
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl

And that long hair would make the metallers look like girls from back on.

I think my poll on hair length showed there are more short than long haired metal fans.

And who the fuck are Ozman and Xnoybis and what did they do with the MS staff we all love and have prison style fantasies about?

Ozman is Marcel's less evil twin and Xnoybis is who now inhabits Cold's body after that unfortunate incident with the witch doctor.

pissing in the street, beer drinking,

Are you talking about metalheads or footy players?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
19.11.2014 - 11:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Darth Satanious on 19.11.2014 at 06:23

I was thinking, is there any way to have a statistics, how many prisoners what do time actually are metalheads

Dude, I really doubt we have people interested in doing this kind of survey and drop public statistics, and I don't see the purpose of this either, apart from the intention sating our own curiosity.

Maybe Sam Dunn will do a documentary about it someday, or something.

there was one article where old bill said ppl who go to alternative, rock, blues, metal gigs, bars, concerts, clubs, has less problem whit drugs , alcohol, overdosing and they do less crime in influences, because main ushue is music
----

apos;'
[image]