Metal Storm logo
Igorrr - EP With Ruby My Dear Coming In December, Samples Online

Igorrr said earlier this year that he was working on several new releases, including an EP in collaboration with Ruby My Dear. Well, now Gautier "Igorrr" Serre has spilled the beans and revealed everything about it. First of all, it will be called Maigre (French for "thin") and will contain 5 tracks to be released on December 15th via Ad Noiseam. You can whet your appetite by listening to excerpts of the tracks here.

Artwork by Fortifem

Tracklist:
01. Barbecue
02. Figue Folle
03. Cuisse
04. Alain
05. Biquette

The label describes the release: "A match made in heaven: Igorrr, well known for the madness of multi-instrumental epic breakcore, pairs up with Ruby My Dear, one of the finest and most imaginative producers of the genre. The result is an intense EP which seamlessly combines these two musicans' own sounds and takes the listener on an impressive trip. Hardcore beats, metal riffs, growls, opera vocals, sub-basses, absurd samples, sudden breaks: all these and more are found in Maigre, not thrown aimlessly, but carefully wrought in an EP which might advance a whole music scene forward."

You can pre-order Maigre over here if you are convinced.

Source: adnoiseam.net
Band profile: Igorrr
Posted: 21.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 52 users
21.11.2014 - 17:49
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Haven't heard the samples, but I already pre-ordered it. I want to wait and listen to the whole thing rather than try to scrape up whatever bits of meat Igorrr has graciously allowed us to revel over.
21.11.2014 - 18:22
Lethrokai

Promising, to say the least.
Looking forward to it.
----
Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
21.11.2014 - 19:47
hidden_ninja

Bought! Didn't listen, I wan't to experience the wholeness of his art when it's done!
22.11.2014 - 06:03
Mrophine

Heard the samples... sounds really amazing. Ofcourse there are few similarities with the previous work but still sounds fresh

Hits total: 1991 | This month: 2