Metal Storm logo
Poets To Their Beloved - Singer Quits

German neofolk outfit Poets To Their Beloved has announced that singer Saskia Dommisse is leaving band. That leaves multi-instrumentalist Marcel Schiborr as the only member in the band now. But Marcel promises he is looking for a new vocalist and won't end the band.

Here is what Saskia Dommisse had to say: "Dear friends, after 10 years I've decided to stop the amazing journey with Marcel Schiborr. I'm at a point in my life where I feel there are new adventures awaiting for me. The last 5,5 years I've been studying Naturopathy and in January 2015 I will start my own practice. Like everything in my life I want to give my fullest and I can only do that by totally focusing on my practice right now. If you would like to stay updated on my practice you can check my website heelaanzee.nl which will be operational from January 2015. I do hope that Marcel will find a companion with the same passion and devotion as he owns himself. With love, Saskia."

As for Marcel Schiborr, he stated: "Looking for a new vocalist and musicians. I won't stop walking the path of Poets To Their Beloved. If you are a singer or play an instrument you think might fit the sound of PTTB, if you feel uplifted when you range the woods, if music is an integral part of your life, then contact me. Be ready for learning the old songs, writing new music, recording music and performing it on stage. marcel@revelinvoid.de."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Poets To Their Beloved
Posted: 22.11.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 22 users
22.11.2014 - 21:11
Gothmog_Motsham
Man this sucks! This band used to be awesome...
23.11.2014 - 02:18
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
It will certainly be difficult to match the deep vocals of Saskia on "Love," but hopefully a new vocalist will be found!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 1367 | This month: 10