Metal Storm logo
Ingested - Debut New Track

Start your weekend with some brutal death metal courtesy of Ingested. The Manchester band recently revealed a brand new lyric video for their first cut off the impending album The Architect Of Extinction. The ferocious track is called "The Divine Right Of Kings". The cover artwork was penned by Toshihiro Egawa and is also available below. Listen to the new song and find out all about this new record.

The band's third album The Architect Of Extinction will be released on January 12th on Century Media Records in Europe and January 27th in North America (digital only).

Tracklist:
01. The Divine Right Of Kings
02. Narcissistic Apathy
03. Endless Despondency
04. The Heirs To Mankind's Atrocities
05. I, Despoiler
06. Penance
07. A Nightmare Incarnate
08. Extinction Event
09. Amongst Vermin
10. Rotted Eden

Jason Evans (vocals) commented: 'The Divine Right Of Kings' is the first track of The Architect Of Extinction, and it picks up the pace directly from where Revered By No One, Feared By All ended. This is hateful narcissism of the highest order, drowning in crushing slams and machine gun blastbeats. The lyric video was made by Craig Gowans (Bleed From Within) and he's done an incredible job. This is the perfect introduction to our new album, and we hope you have as much fun listening to it as we did creating it!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ingested
Posted: 29.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
29.11.2014 - 12:08
Absak

With all these videos of animated album art lately, it's making me wonder how they're made. Can anyone explain it to me please? Also the song is pretty killer.
29.11.2014 - 12:33
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Absak on 29.11.2014 at 12:08

With all these videos of animated album art lately, it's making me wonder how they're made. Can anyone explain it to me please? Also the song is pretty killer.

Well I don't know if it the case here, but in my school they taught a "quick" and "easy" way to animate images with After Effects. Instead of really making a video you actually just manipulate single bits of the image and create the illusion of animation. That's why you never see the limbs of the characters do a drastic movement, most of the time they just slide. First you have to decompose the art you want to animate in layers, everything you want to see moving has to be isolated in a single layer on Photoshop, then you export the whole thing to After Effects, make each thing do the movement you want on a certain number of frames (24 frames/second) and apply additional effects.

Hits total: 1670 | This month: 5