Metal Storm logo
Öxxö Xööx - Debut First Music Video Ever

The French experimental and flamboyant doomsters of Öxxö Xööx are proud to announce the band's first music video for the song "LMDLM (Le Marécage De La Mélancolie)" off of the band's upcoming sophomore album Nämïdäë, to be released in early 2015 by Blood Music. Stream the video below and get lost in the swamp.

More info about Nämïdäë was previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Öxxö Xööx
Posted: 08.12.2014 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 86 users
08.12.2014 - 22:24
cossaisVendeurs

How is that name even pronounced?
08.12.2014 - 23:18
J. N.
Account deleted
Written by cossaisVendeurs on 08.12.2014 at 22:24
How is that name even pronounced?

If you mean the band name, it's binary code for "69". So, if you'd like...
09.12.2014 - 00:15
Alondate

I have listened tons of weird shit in this industry but this one...
09.12.2014 - 01:14
garmling
Account deleted
Öxxö Xööx is a rare Avantgarde Metal band I like... Their debut Rëvëürt was such a weird but lovely listening experience, and this new song is quite promising... I'm glad (and surprised tbh) they didn't change a bit!
09.12.2014 - 06:59
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Definitely going to go check out their debut now...
09.12.2014 - 11:23
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Great song. This band is very weird but it never disappoints. Hope that the next album will be at the level of this song too.
09.12.2014 - 12:08
MelancholiaC

Only clicked on the link because of the weird band name, but what a pleasant surprise! The doom and gothic genre tags are definitely right up my alley, and this song showcases the two favourite styles of mine with a twist. Plus I appreciate the English subtitles of the lyrics - apparently they've invented their own language in which their lyrics are written; I have little knowledge of linguistics so I can't tell if it's legit.

Flamboyant doom? That's an oxymoron lol. I still think the band name is ridiculous, but I'll get over it eventually...

Hits total: 2704 | This month: 9