Metal Storm logo
Ouroboros - Streaming New Song

Ouroboros are back and they bring Emanations with them. Emanations is their new album, which comes four years after the latest Glorification Of A Myth. And because you still have to wait a little bit more until March 2015, the album's release, the Australian death metal band has shared a new song called "The Sleep Of Reason" to whet your appetite. The track features The FilmHarmonic Orchestra of Prague. Enjoy!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ouroboros
Posted: 11.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 75 users
11.12.2014 - 19:43
MetalDoomMaster

Well, I was not expecting that. I think I'm going to miss their old sound, although it does sound better than most bands that have started tacking on bullshit synth backgrounds.
11.12.2014 - 20:29
HeavyWork

Took me two listens, but this is actually a pretty awesome song. Sounds nothing like Glorification of a Myth but I respect the change and can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
12.12.2014 - 08:39
Diverge

I don't know what I think about it. I didn't get the sense it was awful, but it was unremarkable at best.
12.12.2014 - 20:47
musclassia

Well, it doesn't sound terrible, but nowhere near as good as the debut, and the vocals sound really off on this :/
11.04.2015 - 11:09
swordfisch

Written by HeavyWork on 11.12.2014 at 20:29

Took me two listens, but this is actually a pretty awesome song. Sounds nothing like Glorification of a Myth but I respect the change and can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

what he said.

phenomenal band (imo) & v cool guys (met 'em at their recent gig with Goatwhore & Psycroptic in Brisbane. Friendly & modest).

Hits total: 2623 | This month: 4