Metal Storm logo
Korn - Jonathan Davis Pens Track For Diabetes Charity

Korn frontman Jonathan Davis has penned the new song "So Unfair" about his son's struggle with Type 1 diabetes. All proceeds will go to the non-profit organization JDRF, a leading global organization funding Type 1 diabetes research. Every dollar donated is an entry to win a trip to Bakersfield, California to create and record a song with Jonathan Davis at his private recording studio.

To donate to the campaign, visit the Rallysong website. "So Unfair" will be unlocked for download at the end of the campaign.

Jonathan Davis says: "I want to support this wonderful organization that is fighting tooth and nail to help these little kids out. It's a horrible disease and I hate seeing kids in pain. Your gift will help JDRF to create a world without Type 1 Diabetes. Everyone who contributes to this campaign will receive our new song, 'So Unfair'. I'm also going to invite one lucky contributor and a friend to our private recording studio to create and record a song with me. Good luck and see you in the studio!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Korn
Posted: 12.12.2014 by Mehdi Taba

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 18 users
12.12.2014 - 21:01
Opethian

That's unfortunate. I didn't know his son was going through that. Wish him the best and Thank you for doing this Korn!
13.12.2014 - 17:17
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Jonathan Davis looks more like Aaron Stainthorpe these days.
25.12.2014 - 11:37
Olives

Feel so sorry for him

Hits total: 1995 | This month: 4