Metal Storm logo
California Deathfest 2015 - First Confirmed Bands

Not only will you be able to attend the massive Maryland Deathfest next year but also the California Deathfest. This 3-day event will take place from October 9-11, 2015 at the Oakland Metro Operahouse in Oakland, California. The organizers of Maryland Deathfest recently decided to give it a go with an event on the West Coast and the first batch of acts confirmed seems promising. Check it out below and beam.

First round of confirmed bands: Ævangelist, Antediluvian (First time in the US; exclusive US appearance), Autopsy, Disma (Exclusive West Coast appearance) Ghoul, Gnaw Their Tongues, Impaled, Loss, Noothgrush and Worship.

The show on Friday, October 9th will feature grind, punk, and hardcore bands, and the shows on October 10th and 11th will feature death, black, and doom metal bands.

Maryland Deathfest in Baltimore is not going anywhere. California Deathfest is not meant to be as big as MDF, as it will take place in an intimate club setting with only 1 stage.

[Thanks to J. N. for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Event: California Deathfest 2015
Posted: 13.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 51 users
13.12.2014 - 16:25
Susan
Smeghead
Oakland!! This is going to be amazing!!!!!!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
13.12.2014 - 18:17
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Gnaw Their Tongues really surprised me, Mories did a gig under that moniker earlier this year in Belgium with Alkerdeel, playing all through Dyodyo Asema together, but it was billed as the "first and last Gnaw Their Tongues performance." I guess the MDF people just know how to do good business.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.12.2014 - 18:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Susan on 13.12.2014 at 16:25

Oakland!! This is going to be amazing!!!!!!

well after watching samcro that place always will be associated whit Mayans and Marcus Alvarez
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.12.2014 - 21:27
Lit.
Account deleted
Wow, that's... wow.

Hits total: 6189 | This month: 8