Metal Storm logo
Download Festival 2015 - Confirms More Bands

The organizers of Download Festival just announced a new batch of 19 bands that will perform at Donington Park from June 12th-15th next summer. Clutch, Lamb Of God, DragonForce, Every Time I Die are amongst the acts who'll join headliners Slipknot, Muse and KISS.

All the newly added bands: Black Veil Brides, Lamb Of God, Billy Idol, Rise Against, Parkway Drive, Hollywood Undead, Clutch, Body Count, Eagles of Death Metal, Godsmack, Mallory Knox, Motionless In White, Madball, Every Time I Die, DragonForce, Backyard Babies, Crown The Empire, Northlane and H.E.A.T.

Previously announced: Slipknot, Judas Priest, Five Finger Death Punch, Black Stone Cherry, Muse, Faith No More, Marilyn Manson, A Day To Remember, KISS, Mötley Crüe, Slash, Enter Shikari.

You can get tickets here if you want to go to the fest.

Source: facebook.com
Event: Download Festival 2015
Posted: 15.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 27 users
15.12.2014 - 15:46
Olives

Pretty weak this year, LoG are like the heaviest band there, I like Muse but in no way I want to see them headlining.
15.12.2014 - 19:30
musclassia

Still a pretty weak line-up, muse are alright live and I really like rise against and lamb of god, but the only name on the lineup that excites me is FNM. hopefully if Sonisphere ever announce any bands they'll have a better lineup that download or bloodstock, otherwise I might be skipping festival season this summer

Hits total: 1768 | This month: 4