Metal Storm logo
Les Discrets - New Album Update And Preview

French duo Les Discrets have some news to share today. First of all, Fursy Teyssier is about to start the recordings of the new album that will follow Ariettes Oubliées.... It will happen in January. To whet your appetite, the band just released a preview of a demo version from a new song. Check it out below.

Here is today's update: "Nowadays, I'm preparing the recordings of the third Les Discrets album. I decided to record it by myself for once, considering there is a lot of electronic in it. I'll move to the countryside for 2 months in January to make the follow up to Ariettes Oubliées.... My music has considerably evolved since two years, and I'm very excited that I found what I thought had disappeared: the will to make beautiful music. I'm using new instruments, many synthesizers, more reverb than ever and no drums anymore. I worked each song so much that I can't count the different versions, which I've never done in the past, and I guess the final output will be very cinematographic, atmospheric and terribly melancholic. It'll be very Les Discrets-ish but in quite a different approach.

"Also, the mixing of Live at Roadburn will soon start, for an expected release this year. So there is stuff to come from us! And because you're such cool people, here is a short preview of a demo."

You can also hear the band's music on their Bandcamp page.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Les Discrets
Posted: 15.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 77 users
16.12.2014 - 02:25
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Ah yes, I do like this band. Goes with everything I am into at the moment. Cannot wait for the new album!
----
rekt
16.12.2014 - 07:39
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Can't wait
16.12.2014 - 14:31
Grind Magus
Weak Cunt
Been spinning "Septembre Et Ses Dernières Pensées" non-stop lately.
Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Hits total: 2334 | This month: 7