Metal Storm logo
Psycho California Festival - Kylesa, Earth, Subrosa And More Announced

Here is another great festival coming to California. After the California Deathfest 2015 was announced, now it's time for Psycho California Festival 2015 which will happen at The Observatory in Santa Ana, California, from May 15th-17th, 2015. Why should you go? Well, for starters, Kylesa, Om, Russian Circles, Earth, Eyehategod, Pallbearer, SubRosa, to name just a few, are performing. And that is just the beginning folks!

Headliners, accommodations, special guests and more will be announced on January 15th, 2015. Get your tickets now here.

Here is the line-up confirmed so far: Kylesa, Crowbar, Russian Circles, Om, Orange Goblin, Earth, Eyehategod, Pallbearer, Anciients, SubRosa, Acid Witch, Tombs, Coffinworm, Cave In, Indian, Old Man Gloom, Stoned Jesus, Conan, Bell Witch, Wo Fat, Lord Dying, Bedemon, Bloodmoon, Highlands, Rozamov, Crypt Trip, Banquet, Sinister Haze, Destroyer Of Light, Tumbleweed Dealer, Slow Season, Eagle Twin, Red Wizard, Lords Of Beacon House, Mammatus, Loom, Death By Stereo, Electric Citizen, Radio Moscow, Bang, Truckfighters, Blackout (USA), Earthless, Mothership, Elder, The Well, Samsara Blues Experiment, Deathkings, True Widow and Ancient Altar.

Source: facebook.com
Event: Psycho California Festival
Posted: 16.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 17 users
16.12.2014 - 12:01
Ilham
Giant robot
More like blazo festival yeah.
16.12.2014 - 12:21
Abattoir

Wow, this looks exquisite.
16.12.2014 - 12:27
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Abattoir on 16.12.2014 at 12:21

Wow, this looks exquisite.

For a second, I wish I lived in California
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
16.12.2014 - 23:13
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 16.12.2014 at 12:01

More like blazo festival yeah.

Yeah, odd name since I don't get a psycho vibe from any of those bands... blazo festival might be more appropriate but I'm sure the marketing team for this wanted something that would appeal to other metal blockheads who normally don't listen to doom or stoner metal... I was thinking California Bakefest when I read the lineup.
16.12.2014 - 23:39
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 16.12.2014 at 23:13

Yeah, odd name since I don't get a psycho vibe from any of those bands... blazo festival might be more appropriate but I'm sure the marketing team for this wanted something that would appeal to other metal blockheads who normally don't listen to doom or stoner metal... I was thinking California Bakefest when I read the lineup.

I'm sure they meant psycho as in psychedelia-related, but it doesn't work indeed. Cali Bakefest sounds neat .
17.12.2014 - 00:54
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 16.12.2014 at 23:39

Written by Guest on 16.12.2014 at 23:13

I'm sure they meant psycho as in psychedelia-related, but it doesn't work indeed. Cali Bakefest sounds neat .

I lived around the LA area for 10 years... I think that could be the title of that chapter in my life story.
17.12.2014 - 00:58
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 17.12.2014 at 00:54

I lived around the LA area for 10 years... I think that could be the title of that chapter in my life story.

Jealous .

Hits total: 3334 | This month: 9