Metal Storm logo
Beardfish - New Song Streaming Online

Here is your prog fix of the day, brought to you by Beardfish. The Swedish proggers recently revealed the first track to be taken from their imminent album +4626- Comfortzone, which is set for release on the 12th of January 2015 in Europe through Inside Out Music. The 7-minute song is titled "Hold On" and you can listen to it below right now. Was it something you enjoyed?

The band had this to say about the track: "Hold On was one of the first songs that came along for +4626- Comfortzone and it sort of set the mood for the rest of the album with the rhythm and the intertwined guitar riffs and melodies. The lyrics deal with trying to hang on to something that is slipping out of grasp and not being in connection with your inner self, to the point that you don't recognize yourself in the mirror. A song that felt great right from the start and it still keeps getting better every time we play it live! Hope you'll like it!"

Beardfish will also be opening all European shows for Neal Morse on their 2015 Alive Again Tour.

Tracklist:
01. The One Inside Part 1 - Noise In The Background
02. Hold On
03. Comfort Zone
04. Can You See Me Now
05. King
06. The One Inside Part 2 - My Companion Throughout Life
07. Daughter Whore
08. If We Must Be Apart (A Love Story Continued)
09. Ode To The Rock'n'Roller
10. The One Inside Part 3 - Relief

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: Beardfish
Posted: 05.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
25.12.2014 - 10:07
Olives

Sounds really great, some combination of modern prog with early prog, now it made me wait for the album

Hits total: 1563 | This month: 3