Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - Share New Song, Mediabook Cover Art

As you know, Moonspell are releasing a new album this next March called Extinct. Well, then you are probably curious about the music, right? So, here it is the first taste, the single "The Last Of Us" through the official clip provided by the band. Apart from the music, you can also see below the mediabook cover artwork for the album, which is slightly different from the jewelcase cover also created by Seth Siro Anton. What do you think of this first song? Is it what you were expecting?

This edition will be a two disc edition, containing the full album, plus bonus songs remixed by guitarist/keyboardist Pedro Paixão and a full documentary named Road To Extinction which contains not only the making of the album as well some scientific context about Extinction.

The song premiered on the Portuguese radio station Antena 3.

Mediabook cover artwork

Jewelcase cover

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 04.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 31   Visited by: 288 users
07.01.2015 - 04:19
garmling
Account deleted
Written by Erik M. on 06.01.2015 at 22:26

Written by Guest on 05.01.2015 at 13:30

It is ok, just that... Sounds like it was taken from Omega White session... I miss that old Moonspell mysticism and casual "middle eastern" parts, those are the things that made them such an iconic band... Their last album was too much radio friendly and so is this song, and I'm not fan of it.... Hope the rest of the album will be a lot better...

Have to agree with you on that. I still think Sin/Pecado is one of their best albums while it's quite overlooked.

Sin/Pecado probably mine favorite from them too... Of course, then there're first two albums and Under Satanae... Also Night Eternal is nice too! Well every Moonspell album is unique and interesting in its own way, but Alpha Noir/Omega White are kind of empty imo, like there's something missing - some touch of old Moonspell alchemy!

Hits total: 3801 | This month: 13