Metal Storm logo
Cattle Decapitation - Mosh Pit Stabbing At Band's Show

Cattle Decapitation's show last night didn't go according to plan. NBCLA reports that a man was knocked out by an angry crowd after allegedly slashing a person at a show at La Habra 300 Bowl in California. Reports indicate that a man was unhappy after being pushed around in the pit, and then took out a knife and stabbed another person on the neck. Other attendees quickly sprung into action and collectively attacked the knife-wielding man and knocked him unconscious. Meanwhile, the band has also released a statement about the incident.

Both the attacker and his victim ended up in the hospital, reportedly with non-life threatening injuries, and the attacker is expected to be charged with assault.

Here is what Cattle Decapitation posted on their Facebook page: "Yeah, shit got crazy last night at our La Habra gig, we hope everyone involved is ok... We continue our mini-tour tonight in Las Vegas, NV at TheDive Bar! But please, whatever you do.... LEAVE THE WEAPONS AT HOME. Thanks."

It seems like Suicide Silence drummer's Alex Lopez was also in attendance and made the following observation via Twitter: "I arrived and so did 7 police cars an ambulance and a fire truck. Someone got stabbed in the neck... Took that decapitation too far..."

Photo: OnScene.tv

Source: nbclosangeles.com
Band profile: Cattle Decapitation
Posted: 08.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 18   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 154 users
08.01.2015 - 21:10
MyNameJeff

Damn!! Has anything like this happened before anywhere else?
08.01.2015 - 21:33
Electes

"Reports indicate that a man was unhappy after being pushed around in the pit, and then took out a knife and stabbed another person on the neck." Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................
08.01.2015 - 21:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by MyNameJeff on 08.01.2015 at 21:10
Damn!! Has anything like this happened before anywhere else?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamont_Free_Concert

That was a thing that happened.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.01.2015 - 21:56
JD
Account deleted
I bet the attacker isn't Muslim this time, in your face suckers!

Atheists 0 - Allah 1
08.01.2015 - 22:20
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
Stupid attitudes from weak stupid people...
08.01.2015 - 22:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hate moshpit as well, that's why I stay in the corners , I hate be in front even when small bands play , I need exist and space
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.01.2015 - 00:35
Sanderkill

What a moron. He didn't get the point of the pit.
09.01.2015 - 07:59
Amy

Some people don't realize mosh pits aren't for everyone. I like the pit in theory but if I went into it I'd get squashed like a bug because I'm little. Instead, I dart my way through people until I get to the bar and hold on tight. Really hope one mentally unstable moron does not ruin the pit for those who live for it or hurts Cattle Decapitation in the future.
----
\m/
09.01.2015 - 08:29
toxx
Supreme being
I generally think moshing is stupid, but hey, whatever floats your boat...
09.01.2015 - 11:11
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I never go into the moshpit and luckily I usually have people that protect me if it goes crazy. I'm tiny, so that doesn't help eheh

Haven't gone to a moshpit kinda of gig in a while though.

This however is fucked up.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
09.01.2015 - 12:25
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
It wasn't the guy from the Broken Hope show last year, was it?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
09.01.2015 - 15:25
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by BloodTears on 09.01.2015 at 11:11

I'm tiny.

How tiny you are? [/offtopic]

Anyway, what an idiot. It was somewhere(on forums) i discussed about how people should avoid moshpits/crowded/front barricade area if they woudn't get hurt.

It's as stupid as dismantling electric box on which "Danger" written on it.
09.01.2015 - 17:05
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 09.01.2015 at 15:25

How tiny you are? [/offtopic]

Anyway, what an idiot. It was somewhere(on forums) i discussed about how people should avoid moshpits/crowded/front barricade area if they woudn't get hurt.

It's as stupid as dismantling electric box on which "Danger" written on it.

Like 1,64 cm tiny. It's pretty tiny but I know how to defend myself. However, moshpits are kinda uncontrollable.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
09.01.2015 - 17:11
Susan
Smeghead
Dude. So un-metal.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
09.01.2015 - 21:23
metal1234

GOTTA SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. The stabbing was NOT caused by the guy getting irritated from being shoved around the mosh pit, or by his chick being shoved around. It was caused by a big cholo dude starting shit and beating the hell out of a WOMAN. The girl had to go to the hospital as well. Media has twisted this so bad!! The girl's boyfriend stabbed the cholo guy to protect his girl. And the way I see it, he deserved more than that for laying his hands on a girl. if ANYONE was there and witnessed this, the cops are still taking statements so the girl can press charges against this guy as well. Please get in contact with the La Habra PD if you would like to help her. This was all because one dude thought he was so tough that he felt the need to beat up a girl. Please, please, please. Come forward and help this chick press charges.
09.01.2015 - 22:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by deadone on 08.01.2015 at 23:55

What an idiot. I'm glad the crowd beat him up.

When will these fucktards learn that if you don't like being pushed around you don't go into the pit.

Mind you when I was young, we didn't do this idiotic pushing around either. We headbanged or jumped up and down. First time I experienced pushing, some wanker tried it on me in my early 20's and slammed my elbow into his stomach which winded him. Security then booted him out.

good they did not linch him and seems clubs, venues need metal detector as school has
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.01.2015 - 09:21
Big-Al

... all in all, a horrible tragedy

Very sad
----

I drink moosepiss
15.09.2016 - 18:07
NecroToxic666

Haha, stay out of the mosh pit if your going to get all butt hurt. Mosh Pit, as in pushing and shoving and running into each other. And why did he have a knife anyway?

Hits total: 3670 | This month: 4