Metal Storm logo
Syn Ze Șase Tri - New Album Streaming In Full

Syn Ze Sase Tri will release their new album Stapîn Peste Stăpîni on the 16th of February, but you can already listen to the full record as it is streaming online at Bandcamp. The new album from the symphonic black metallers will drop via Aural Music. Go ahead and enjoy it and tell us what you think about it.

Tracklist:
01. Din Miez De Munte
02. Străjerul Timpului
03. A Vremii Rînduială
04. Trecerea Mistică
05. Ăl Din Ochi de Apă
06. În Gerul Iadului
07. Stăpîn Peste Stăpîni
08. Faurul Munţilor
09. Scrijelit În Piatră
10. Răscrucea Timpului

Source: auralmusic.bandcamp.com
Band profile: Syn Ze Sase Tri
Posted: 19.01.2015 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 34 users
19.01.2015 - 13:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Does this band title means something? sounds to me as Chinese
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.01.2015 - 13:29
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by Bad English on 19.01.2015 at 13:14

Yes, it has a meaning. The name represents the title of a prayer carved on a tombstone found in the Apuseni Mountains. The name of the band is a slightly corrupted term, as the name of the prayer is something like this 'sunt trei de sase' which roughly means 'there are three sixes' (666). Now, if we put this into context, the symbol and the prayer has a pre-christian background, meaning that in those times, this number was not considered an evil one. It was a symbol of good fortune, a magical number which brought prosperity.

If you listen to the song "Ruga" (Prayer), the last song on the first album, the lyrics contain the entire tombstone inscription "AYRELIA BENERIA, SYM FORO, SYN DIO, SYN ZE SASE TRI, KAI TETHI GATRI, AYRIS NONAM, NIASCHARIAN". In translation (roughly): Shining great deity, I am faithful to you, I am with three sixes, protect me and return me to life.

I think this is worthy of band trivia. )
19.01.2015 - 14:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 19.01.2015 at 13:29

Written by Bad English on 19.01.2015 at 13:14

Yes, it has a meaning. The name represents the title of a prayer carved on a tombstone found in the Apuseni Mountains. The name of the band is a slightly corrupted term, as the name of the prayer is something like this 'sunt trei de sase' which roughly means 'there are three sixes' (666). Now, if we put this into context, the symbol and the prayer has a pre-christian background, meaning that in those times, this number was not considered an evil one. It was a symbol of good fortune, a magical number which brought prosperity.

If you listen to the song "Ruga" (Prayer), the last song on the first album, the lyrics contain the entire tombstone inscription "AYRELIA BENERIA, SYM FORO, SYN DIO, SYN ZE SASE TRI, KAI TETHI GATRI, AYRIS NONAM, NIASCHARIAN". In translation (roughly): Shining great deity, I am faithful to you, I am with three sixes, protect me and return me to life.

I think this is worthy of band trivia. )

Thanks
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.01.2015 - 03:32
khold

At one small and first listening its good and interesting band and the sound transports me to the furnaces of Hades

Hits total: 1532 | This month: 4