Metal Storm logo
Shining - New Album Title And Release Date Revealed

The Swedish extreme metallers in Shining recently revealed the recording of a new album, due out in 2015. The band's manager Patricia Thomas revealed today album number nine, entitled IX - Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends, is due out April 20th through Season Of Mist.

The band also got their website relaunched, with a completely new design by Ogino Design, which you can have a look at here, and are working with long-time collaborator Martin Strandberg ("Förtvivlan, Min Arvedel" and "Tillsammans Är Vi Allt") for a band documentary and a new music video.

Photo by Martin Strandberg.

Frontman Niklas Kvarforth comments: "For once I am extremely pleased with how the album turned out and I believe that the fevered presence of filth and uncompromising darkness is more prominent than ever before. Not only will our more recent fan-base "enjoy" the oppression contained therein but I am also certain that those who stopped listening to Shining after our fifth album will find the new one plague-ridden with what some might have felt was lacking on the more recent efforts... that atmosphere of old."

Source: patriciathomasmanagement.com
Band profile: Shining
Posted: 20.01.2015 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 55 users
21.01.2015 - 06:51
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I'll give it a whirl.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.01.2015 - 20:54
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Not a bad title at all.

Hits total: 1640 | This month: 4