Metal Storm logo
Visions Of Atlantis - Former Singer Maxi Nil's New Band Releasing Debut

The new outfit Jaded Star has signed with American progressive metal leader Sensory Records for the upcoming springtime release of their debut album. After touring the world and captivating audiences along the way with their previous bands, Jaded Star was founded by Maxi Nil (ex-Visions Of Atlantis) and Raphael Saini (ex-Iced Earth studio musician). Joining forces with Kosta Vreto (Horizon's End, Wardrum) and Babis Nikou (Astral DNA, Opened Paradise, Dia Mageias), the band came into existence in 2013, instantly creating an arsenal of new tunes and beginning to tour that year.

Jaded Star's debut album, Memories From The Future, is now being readied for worldwide release, after US label Sensory Records brought the band into their family. Produced by Maxi Nil, mixed and mastered by Fredrik Nordstrom at the legendary Fredman Studios in Sweden, the album showcases Maxi's electrifying vocals and the masterful drum work Saini is known for.

Maxi Nil on the Jaded Star's signing with Sensory: "We can't put down in words how excited and happy we are for signing with Sensory records, since it's very hard to find these days labels who truly help, support and believe in their bands. Memories From The Future is an album full of energy and emotions and personally, it's the best thing I've done so far. We're all very proud of it and we can't wait to share it with the world. Make sure to listen to it as loud as you can!"

Stay tuned for further info as Sensory prepares to release Memories From The Future on April 14th, 2015.

Photo by Tim Tronckoe photography

Jaded Star:
  • Maxi Nil - vocals
  • Kosta Vreto - guitars
  • Babis Nikou - bass/synth
  • Raphael Saini - drums

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Visions Of Atlantis
  • Posted: 21.01.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 1   Visited by: 39 users
    21.01.2015 - 15:35
    fandango68

Interesting. I saw JS at the Dames festival in Wolverhampton last May where they showcased a lot of this material in what was their first UK gig. I know you can't tell from only one live hearing, but it sounded pretty accomplished; certainly a step up from the bands which had preceded them, and it went down very well.
    ----
    First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..

Hits total: 2110 | This month: 3