01. En Stram Lukt Av Kristent Blod
02. Bergtollets Hevn
03. Gorgoroth
04. Wind [interlude] [2005 re-release version]
05. Possessed (By Satan)
06. Heavens Fall
07. Sorg

Additional info
In 2005, Seasson Of Mist re-released an o-card version of this album with a slightly different cover that contained the following track listing:

Guest review by
Prugor
Rating:
The Obscure Satanic Northerner's are back with yet another great album by standards of the normal governing party of Black Metal fans. Not only did they improve, they brought their no holds bar, in your face Satanic attitude. Lets start by saying my personal feelings or well, what I thought of this album. This is or was an improvement upon quality and sound for the band as a whole, it showed that they could put something out that wasn't completely underground, but at the same time keep the fans that feel in love with their first album, Pentagram. The thing that could my eye with this album was well, the quality of the drumming. It has improved and it continues to get better, it honestly doesn't sound like a dry hollow thump that is just blast beats and little double bass. It seems that they tried and succeeded with the attempt to make something above cult status. This also has a big influence of atmosphere in it now, which comes mainly from the last track, Sorg, which in my mind is a damn good ending track.

Read more ››
published 18.04.2004 | Comments (2)

Found in 15 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 247 users
21.01.2015 - 23:28
Rating: 8
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
I keep wondering whether the very phallic look of that cross is intentional or just a Froydian misshap.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
16.10.2015 - 18:42
Rating: 7
musicalkaratekid
Another great Gorgoroth album which is at least on par with the band's debut, but the only thing that bothers me is the really short runtime-the album almost feels like it's about to end when in fact it's just started. "Sorg" is nice enough to end things with, but it didn't really strike me as the sort of "album closer", more like just another song to add to the rest here. So yeah, I guess you could say it's anti-climactic, but then "Gorgoroth" and "Possessed (By Satan)" seem to make up for it.

Hits total: 9133 | This month: 24