Metal Storm logo
Fatal (Detroit) / Mefisto (Sweden)

23.01.2015 - 12:44
ylside

Let this thread be the epitaph of these two bands. (I realise I should have created this thread 8 years ago, but it's never too late is it...)
As some of you might understand, this isn't posting about them for the sake of being "old school bands omg", but these two seriously deserve it, Fatal coming first.
And Mefisto because apparently they reformed in 2014, which doesn't reaaaaally mean anything at to what they will release.

Fatal (Detroit one, disbanded on 1991) seriously delivers, old school DM with just enough tasty riffs to make their sound subtle. A compilation is available (2005), this is one of those bands whose performance improves as time goes by, they quickly left the rough sound of their early songs (compared the early Guts for Dinner, with No Dream to Believe)

Mefisto is way more thrashy on the sides, a bit more sloppy, but really enjoyable as well. "The Truth" compilation was out in 1999 but is way more difficult to find. Let's be thankful for the internet, as always.
23.01.2015 - 14:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Last time someone posted so much about old school DM was you, you came back and time stands still
Fatal is awesome just tried out , sounds damn good, good sound, nice band 100% old school

Mefisto - Missing In Action
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.03.2015 - 17:49
rose61

Fatal is awesome just tried out , sounds damn good, good sound, nice band 100% old school