Metal Storm logo
Hellfest 2015 - Last Bands Confirmed

The last six bands have been confirmed for France's Hellfest 2015. They are: L7, Cavalera Conspiracy, Hawk Eyes, Monarch, Motionless In White and We Are Harlot. The running order with the schedule will be revealed a bit later. This will be the tenth edition of the festival which takes place at Clisson, France from June 19th-21st, 2015.

The day passes will be on sale on Thursday, January 29th late in the afternoon. Remember that the 1 Day passes quota won't last long because the entirety of their 3 Days passes were sold in less than two weeks!

Here is the full line-up: A Day To Remember, Epica, No Return, Butcher Babies, Giuda, Sylosis, Haken, SUP, Argile, Onslaught, Crusher, Melechesh, Shining (NOR), Infestus, Vulcain, Ghost Brigade, Doctor Livingstone, Peter And The Test Tube Babies, Triggerfinger, Brant Bjork, Lion's Law and Snot, Mastodon, Cock Sparrer, Superjoint Ritual, Nightwish, Judas Priest, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Lamb Of God, Anthrax, Exodus, Slipknot, Motörhead, Scorpions, Korn, Alice Cooper, Five Finger Death Punch, Faith No More, Godsmack, The Haunted, Marilyn Manson, Nuclear Assault, Airbourne, ZZ Top, Killing Joke, Slash, Hirax, Armored Saint, ETHS, Life Of Agony, The Answer, Iron Reagan, Ace Frehley, No Return, Sticky Boys, Breakdust, Limp Bizkit, The Quireboys, Billy Idol, Hollywood Undead, Beastmilk, Children Of Bodom, Ensiferum, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle Of Filth, Finntroll, Meshuggah, Bloodbath, At The Gates, Mayhem, Satyricon, Obituary, Alestorm, Dying Fetus, Venom, Arkona, Ne Obliviscaris, Samael, Carach Angren, Shape Of Despair, Triptykon, In Extremo, The Crown, Fallujah, Enthroned, Skyforger, Vallenfyre, Skinless, Morgoth, Tribulation, Prostitute Disfigurement, Craft, The Great Old Ones, Khold, Der Weg Einer Freiheit, Coffins, Bølzer, Desultory, Hypno5e, Mütiilation, Necrowretch, Cock And Ball Torture, Nidingr, Vorkreist, Deep In Hate, High On Fire, Ahab, Saint Vitus, D.R.I., Russian Circles, Red Fang, Orange Goblin, Eyehategod, Terra Tenebrosa, Biohazard, The Exploited, Weedeater, Madball, Orchid, Trap Them, Body Count, The Atlas Moth, The Wounded Kings, Wolfbrigade, Envy, Les Ramoneurs De Menhir, Twitching Tongues, Glowsun, Witchthroat Serpent, Machete, Birds In Row, Broken Teeth, Samsara Blues Experiment, Midnight Ghost Train, Elder, Merauder, Rise Against, Off!, Les Wampas, Wovenhand, NOFX, Terror, Truckfighters, Dead Kennedys, Vitamin X, ASG, Rise Of The Northstar, Despise You, Code Orange, Defeater, Providence, L7, Cavalera Conspiracy, Hawk Eyes, Monarch, Motionless In White and We Are Harlot.

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Open Air 2015
Posted: 24.01.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 151 users
24.01.2015 - 13:27
Joppe
Steelemeister
Sick line up. I don't even care about or know most of these bands, but still it feels like it's the best festival line up due to all the old school bands.
----
My vision is augmented
24.01.2015 - 23:00
Zap
Haven't seen a single festival line up this year that I'm interested in going to.

Hits total: 3545 | This month: 14