Metal Storm logo
New York Hardcore Chronicles - Film Trailer Online

Director Drew Stone is slated to direct "The New York Hardcore Chronicles Film" centered on the community and culture of the iconic New York hardcore music scene. The film will be produced by Stone Films NYC for a 2016 release. You can watch the trailer below.

Drew Stone said: "My intention is not to make a film documenting the history of New York hardcore, but to tell the story in an episodic format with the thread of New York hardcore running through it. For example, the 'Spray Paint the Walls' segment explores the connection between graffiti and New York hardcore. In 'The Return To The A7', Roger Miret and Vinnie Stigma of Agnostic Front revisit the legendary A7 club, the birthplace of New York hardcore, for the first time in over 30 years."

Freddy Cricien of Madball offered: "I'm really looking forward to this film, as a fan of the hardcore genre/culture in general, and of course the special New York hardcore faction we're all part of. I go way back with Drew Stone ? he actually filmed Madball's very first video, and I consider him a friend. He has the credibility, the experience and ? most importantly ? the passion to deliver something super authentic, which for me and I'm sure a lot of folks, is most important of all!"

In order of appearance:
  • Gavin Van Vlack (Absolution / Burn / N.Y. Hoods)
  • Roger Miret (Agnostic Front)
  • Todd Youth (Murphy's Law / Agnostic Front / Warzone)
  • Jimmy Gestapo (Murphy's Law)
  • Louie Gesparro (Murphy's Law / Blitzpeer)
  • Nunzio (Antidote / M.O.I.)
  • Hoya (Madball / Dmize / Hazen St.)
  • Ezec (Danny Diablo / Skarhead / Crown Of Thorns)
  • Freddy Cricen (Madball / Hazen St.)
  • Craig Setari (Sick Of It All / Cro-Mags / Agnostic Front / Rest In Pieces / Straight Ahead)
  • Lou Koller (Sick Of It All)
  • Danny Schuler (Biohazard)
  • Vinnie Stigma (Agnostic Front / Stigma)

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Agnostic Front
  • Posted: 06.02.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 6   Visited by: 21 users
    06.02.2015 - 12:42
    Bad English
    Tage Westerlund
    What is difference between punk and oi and NYHC ? they looks like skin heads to me and sounds simmilar
    ----
    Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
    apos;'
    [image]
    I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
    06.02.2015 - 16:10
    deadbraincells

Written by Bad English on 06.02.2015 at 12:42

What is difference between punk and oi and NYHC ? they looks like skin heads to me and sounds simmilar

Punk is the overall genre, and both Oi & NYHC and both different sub-genres of it. NYHC had it's start in New York, and Oi in the UK. Hardcore in general is typically faster & more abrasive than most punk, and there are some similarities between hardcore punk & grindcore.
    06.02.2015 - 16:12
    Bad English
    Tage Westerlund
    Written by deadbraincells on 06.02.2015 at 16:10

Written by Bad English on 06.02.2015 at 12:42

Punk is the overall genre, and both Oi & NYHC and both different sub-genres of it. NYHC had it's start in New York, and Oi in the UK. Hardcore in general is typically faster & more abrasive than most punk, and there are some similarities between hardcore punk & grindcore.

oi and NYHC musically sounds similar , and from this trailer, most guys in NY was skinheads as well ....
    ----

apos;'
    [image]
    07.02.2015 - 08:08
    no one
    Account deleted
    Wonder if this will tell us anything we don't already know from the other 1000 hardcore doco's, not that i will be watching to find out
    07.02.2015 - 10:48
    angel.
    Evil Butterfly
    Hmmm this is attractive.
    ----
    The Fangirl.
    29.03.2019 - 08:46
    Bad English
    Tage Westerlund
    Former BIOHAZARD And AGNOSTIC FRONT Members Launch THE TAKE

song about some of us here
    ----

apos;'
    [image]

Hits total: 2684 | This month: 12