‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 75  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Stigmatized on 21.05.2006 at 16:55
Here is an open discussion thread for one of the true legends of metal....Ozzy Osbourne. If you don't know who he is, something is wrong. Especially since he is currently enjoying great fame due to the success of his MTV shows "The Osbournes" and "Battle for Ozzfest". Some may say he has sold out, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy his contributions to metal.

Over the years, Ozzy has had some great guitar players under his belt. Players such as Randy Rhoads, who died tragically in a plane crash on March 19, 1982. He also had Jake E. Lee and his current player, Zakk Wylde...also of Black Label Society fame.

Feel free to share your thoughts on Ozzy, good or bad, just be sure to stay on topic and no spamming.

Page 4 of 4

Dangerboner
:D

01.03.2009 at 01:39
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I guess Ozzy is recording a new album right now and is again sticking with Kevin Churko, the guy who mixed/produced/whatever albums for Britney Spears, Lisa Marie Presley, Celine Dion, and his last album, Black Rain. Looks like it's going to be another failure just like his last few albums
----
Written by muthafucka on 30.06.2010 at 00:47

your mom is 7000 yr old because your a dinosaur

Written by John Barleycorn on 11.11.2010 at 14:17
I am not in general a fan of wankery but I can enjoy some good masturbation from time to time
Doc Godin
Obnoxious

17.10.2009 at 12:36
Written by Dangerboner on 01.03.2009 at 01:39

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I guess Ozzy is recording a new album right now and is again sticking with Kevin Churko, the guy who mixed/produced/whatever albums for Britney Spears, Lisa Marie Presley, Celine Dion, and his last album, Black Rain. Looks like it's going to be another failure just like his last few albums

Well, if it's anything like his last few albums, we'll get 2 good songs out of a dozen...Hopefully I can find the next one used for cheap just like I did with Black Rain...
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
Zedd

17.10.2009 at 12:52
I have Black Rain. But maybe in December 09 will be something more ПРОДВИНУТОЕ enjoyable?! Ozzy must as a "big man" do bombs. Money eat all talents.
stephenssaiyan

18.10.2009 at 05:53
Comin up in middle school, ozzy was my favorite of all time...from black sabbath through solo career etc. if it was ozzy, it was the shit...but after awhile, shit got gay and i don't keep up with him anymore.
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher

16.11.2009 at 02:44
I just heard Tim owens and Ynwie malmsteen's cover of Mr. Crowley. That is an epic fucking cover.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
Angelic Storm
Melodious

17.11.2009 at 01:21
Written by Dangerboner on 01.03.2009 at 01:39

Gah...."Black Rain" for the most part, sucked. Apart from about 3 songs. Ozzy hasn't released a great album since "No More Tears", and the chances of him releasing another, is very slim. Iv'e heard that Ozzmosis was originally done with Michael Wagner producing, and sounded very different from the album which actually got released. Apparently, the original was recorded with Mike Inez on bass, and Randy Castillo on drums. The record company heard the tracks, and a new producer was brought in, and 7 tracks were scrapped. Michael Wagner himself has said the tracks he produced were much more like the "No More Tears" album, and generally more upbeat and heavier. I wish these songs would see the light of day, as they sound as if they'd be much better than most of what ended up on the final album.
Bad English
nobody

18.04.2010 at 16:24
http://www.metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=10736
news says Gus G new guitarist where is Zakk or there be 2 guitarist now or Zakk quit Ozzy if yes why?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Angelic Storm
Melodious

18.04.2010 at 17:42
Written by Bad English on 18.04.2010 at 16:24

news says Gus G new guitarist where is Zakk or there be 2 guitarist now or Zakk quit Ozzy if yes why?

Zakk is no longer in the band. Ozzy fired him because he thought his solo material was starting to sound ''too much like Black Label''. (as in Black Label Society, Zakk's band) Gus G is the new guitarist in Ozzy's band.
Bad English
nobody

18.04.2010 at 17:44
Written by Angelic Storm on 18.04.2010 at 17:42

Written by Bad English on 18.04.2010 at 16:24

Zakk is no longer in the band. Ozzy fired him because he thought his solo material was starting to sound ''too much like Black Label''. (as in Black Label Society, Zakk's band) Gus G is the new guitarist in Ozzy's band.

Realy there no info about it when it hepen?
----

Zuzuz0r

18.04.2010 at 22:42
For some reason I never liked Ozzy's solo stuff, only song I love is Crazy Train(even I was learning it on guitar), but for the rest, I never liked.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
  18.04.2010 at 23:16
@Zuzuz0r: What about Bark At The Moon? Don't forget Bark At The Moon...
Zuzuz0r

18.04.2010 at 23:29
Yeah, that song is good too, but well, I've never liked him that much, and those songs aren't the only ones I know, I've heard entire albums, and well, I prefer a lot more what he did in Black Sabbath.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
Bad English
nobody

10.12.2010 at 18:33
Anybody can help me this is some bootleg CD, Ozzy wears red t shirt and sun glasses, its sortha 6 song tape whit ballads and one song was whit Lita Ford , but maybe someone can help me whit bootleg title my friend use to have it
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.