Metal Storm logo
Ozzy Osbourne

Original post

Posted by Stigmatized, 21.05.2006 - 16:55
Here is an open discussion thread for one of the true legends of metal....Ozzy Osbourne. If you don't know who he is, something is wrong. Especially since he is currently enjoying great fame due to the success of his MTV shows "The Osbournes" and "Battle for Ozzfest". Some may say he has sold out, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy his contributions to metal.

Over the years, Ozzy has had some great guitar players under his belt. Players such as Randy Rhoads, who died tragically in a plane crash on March 19, 1982. He also had Jake E. Lee and his current player, Zakk Wylde...also of Black Label Society fame.

Feel free to share your thoughts on Ozzy, good or bad, just be sure to stay on topic and no spamming.
13.02.2024 - 11:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sharon Osbourne says that Ozzy is planning to "say goodbye" to his fans by playing two final shows in his original hometown of Birmingham, in Villa Park(Those who dont know Aston Villa plays there). This is how all big bands and musicians should end it . In home town, maybe not in local boozer where can gather 150 boozers, but big football arena or big concert venue where maybe 15000 or more can gather.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbourne-wants-to-say-goodbye-to-fans-by-playing-two-final-shows-in-birmingham
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing